Real Email Exchange. Setting A Husband Straight

B Brown

Male
Real Person
From
NY, US
Ad I placed on Doubleslist that a couple replied to:

SBM. Seeking friends with benefits situation with a mature female, any race, single or married. I'm in my late 40s and based in Brooklyn.

QOS, hotwife or cuckold arrangements welcome . . .

No rush business please. I want to check out who I'm dealing with for a bit first to make sure all is okay to proceed. You know, DD safe, mutual interest, etc.

Husband’s response: Let her see that bbc

Disgusted by this cursory response, I replied by sending a pic of someone else’s dick I found on the internet.

Husband’s response: Where are u located again

Me: I am in New York.

Husband’s response: Hey dam we are in N.C., do u think u can make the wife a video of u jacking your blk cock, she loves bbc, thanks

Me: I have no idea who you are. You could be a gay male at the end of this sending me a bunch of one liners and you make such a request?

Ridiculous.

It doesn't work like that, *******. I am an alpha. Take it or leave it. You send pictures of who you are to me and we establish some kind of familiarity.

We progress to where I tell you what I want to do with your wife. You send me consensual nudes of her, etc. and our relationship builds toward where I fuck her in a hotel room or in your marital bed while you are there.

You are the one who does the jacking of your cock accordingly while I fuck your wife.

You do not ask me for such things as jack off vids. Again, take it or leave it.

It’s a two way street. When in a conversation it’s also extremely rude to just assume a husband, be it cuckold or stag, is going to immediately send naughty pictures to anyone. The conversation on either end should flow seamlessly so both parties get what they’re looking for respectively.

When I make initial contact for my wife it’s after she’s seen a photo of the potential person. Sometimes the contact comes from the other side first. In those instances I will as for a picture of the face just to determine if there’s any attraction. She takes the conversation over soon after.

It’s a two way street. When in a conversation it’s also extremely rude to just assume a husband, be it cuckold or stag, is going to immediately send naughty pictures to anyone. The conversation on either end should flow seamlessly so both parties get what they’re looking for respectively.

When I make initial contact for my wife it’s after she’s seen a photo of the potential person. Sometimes the contact comes from the other side first. In those instances I will as for a picture of the face just to determine if there’s any attraction. She takes the conversation over soon after.
I found it very rude for him to ask me to send cock pics to him after initially having had zero conversation with the individual. My opinion of him immediately hit rock bottom, so I didn't much care how I addressed him going forward.

Common sense dictates that you don't ask a husband or couple for nudes from jump or expect that.

I found it very rude for him to ask me to send cock pics to him after initially having had zero conversation with the individual. My opinion of him immediately hit rock bottom, so I didn't much care how I addressed him going forward.

I’m in complete agreement with you. The relationship between a bull and a cuckold couple is one of service. I, as the cuckold, am trying to facilitate a meeting between the bull and my wife. You, as the bull, are looking to provide an experienced servicing. The hotwife is just there for everyone’s enjoyment. The interactions still need to be respectful and cordial. I will block anyone that immediately starts asking for naughty pictures of my wife. If the conversation goes in the direction then picture sharing is possible.

I’m in complete agreement with you. The relationship between a bull and a cuckold couple is one of service. I, as the cuckold, am trying to facilitate a meeting between the bull and my wife. You, as the bull, are looking to provide an experienced servicing. The hotwife is just there for everyone’s enjoyment. The interactions still need to be respectful and cordial. I will block anyone that immediately starts asking for naughty pictures of my wife. If the conversation goes in the direction then picture sharing is possible.
By the way, the tactless individual did respond. He replied: "Ok. I will leave it," to the response I posted above. Some people are just clueless and the most basic things, like how to contact or speak to a person you've never spoken to before about sex via the internet.

By the way, the tactless individual did respond. He replied: "Ok. I will leave it," to the response I posted above. Some people are just clueless and the most basic things, like how to contact or speak to a person you've never spoken to before about sex via the internet.

Seriously though, how would it look if this social awkward individual tried to have this conversation in person? It reminds me of the “If Google Were a Person” video.

Seriously though, how would it look if this social awkward individual tried to have this conversation in person? It reminds me of the “If Google Were a Person” video.
Good question, and you know, I'd bet he felt disrespected by my reply and he likely has no clue that his reply to my ad was not the way to reply to it given the subject matter. It's just plain rude and disrespectful.

Good question, and you know, I'd bet he felt disrespected by my reply and he likely has no clue that his reply to my ad was not the way to reply to it given the subject matter. It's just plain rude and disrespectful.

So correct me if I’m wrong. The proper way to initiate contact in this situation...

Hi poster. I read your ad and thought you sounded interesting. Please let me know if you’re at all interested in meeting my wife for a good time. I can provide pictures and bio upon request. I can also be reached through this messaging app for quicker response. Hope you have a wonderful day and I hope to hear from you soon.

Best wishes,
A cuckold husband

You be respectful to anyone regardless of their role in the lifestyle. I have been treated with respect by most of the potential lovers that have been interested in my wife. I in turn have treated them with the same respect. After getting to know one another better and defining the comfort levels and boundaries within those roles then the dynamic can change.

I know. Whenever I send out emails though it’s either to something with school for my baby or at work. Kind of got into a habit of being as polite as possible.

It goes with the saying though. You attract more bees with honey. The nicer you are the more willing a potential bull is going to be to make a hotwife and cuckold hubby very happy.

Back