Real BBC dildo sizes

When tried various toys. But what my wife enjoys the most are the expandable dildoes. You insert them when they are relatively small but then gradually pump them up to a really wide size. It takes time but then she is so prepared for huge insertion that even fisting is easy

Pump up the jams
Sorry
I just heard that song all of the sudden

Vixen Outlaw, has been serving her well for over 5 years now, preferable in custom strap-on or in manual (less likable).
Here is a kicker : Wrap this in a soft clean cloth and pre-heat in an electric heating pad (Sunbeam - 5 settings, start low).
Unforgettable. Wash in hot water with soap before use !

View attachment 1740919

Of course, it's also available in chocolate (and tie-dye and midnight pearl)
out_choco_grande.jpg

It's a nice for a warmup before moving on to larger dildos.

Of course, it's also available in chocolate (and tie-dye and midnight pearl)

It's a nice for a warmup before moving on to larger dildos.

I was just looking on Amazon, Chocolate is OOS.
Hard to justify, my best half is frugal, she will not approve replacement until it is worn down to my size :bounce:

She is bottoming out on outlaw only once in a while, when really in heat. Usually we have an inch to spare.:wub:

I was just looking on Amazon, Chocolate is OOS.

Don't buy sex toys (and various other categories of products) from Amazon unless they're shipped directly from the manufacturer. Items "fulfilled by Amazon" are in an inventory pool shared with items from third-party sellers but shipped by Amazon; this is why Amazon is notorious for its problems with counterfeit goods. Search Google for more info. Amazon's safe for books and movies.

Outlaw straight from Vixen's store
Other reputable sellers-
Good Vibrations
Babeland
EdenFantasys (This currently has it on sale for $105.)

EdenFantasys also has this black silicone dildo for $40. I don't own one but it's similar to the Outlaw but 2 inches shorter.
Caesar dildo

Also, check stores' Twitter posts and newsletters for any promotions and discounts.

Last edited:
Back