Real BBC dildo sizes

I am looking for a new toys for wife as we move towards having her blacked.

RIght now we use the King Cock 10" stiffy. However, it says that it is 2.3 in wide and it is not accurate. The packaging says 2.21 in wide and it is not except at the very very end away from the head.

It is 2 inches wide at the thick part of the head, 2.1 at mid point and 2.19 at the very end 9.5" which is just about what my wife can take now.

I don't like that the ads are wrong especially when I am ordering online b/c the local stores do not carry much.
pd5525-23_5_1_1.jpg
I am looking for a BBC dildo that is 2.1+ at the head and goes wider but not too wide too quick like to 3" an inch in if you get my drift. Hopefully with a lot of true veiny texture.

Can someone post their recommendations or measure some of their toys with a clothe measuring tape?

I am looking at the Basix fat boy or Black thunder at the moment but can't find definitive measurements.

Thanks!

Avoid novelty toys that aren't made of silicone. Here's a large realistic silicone dildo:

https://www.mrhankeystoys.com/blank-rwrlr/CUTLERX

DD_Tq_wVoAAuJNX.jpg

I’ve been really thinking about Prince, is that what you have? What do you think?
I absolutely love it. Its nice and just thick enough to make me feel good and full. I can also take it balls deep after I work on it awhile. Once I am able to get it all the way in, its screaming massive orgasm time. I love the shape too. Its curved upward and makes it so much easier to insert. I normally prep it by running hot water over it for about 5 minutes so once I start playing it literally feels like the real thing! When I am finished with it I always use a toy cleaner and put powder on it and keep it in a dry place so the next time, its ready! My husband loves to fuck me afterwards because he says it feels like my pussy has been stretched open and he likes that. I do too!

Back