Reading your Hotwife's phone?

Do other cucks get permission to read their Hotwife's phone messages?
My Hotwife has a regular bull she sees and occasionally will have other BBC lovers.
She knows it turns me on to read her chats with these other men. The hot flirting, the pictures they send back and forth to each other. The talk of what they want to do to each other when they meet. It all makes my white dick hard.

Attachments

• IMG_20220414_114919_724.jpg
    IMG_20220414_114919_724.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 194
Yes, I do this. My wife uses a texting app because its the phone she uses for work stuff. I will occassionally look at it and see her convos with guys. What usually surprises me is the number of men she is in contact with and how flirty and dirty she talks to them. Also, surprised by some of the pics she sends.
She not fucking all these guys, but I'm amazed that she is chatting with so many. There are her 2 regulars, quite a few of her bulls friends, guys she met while out (in particular a pilot that she has gone on a date with when he had a layover here), a black guy we met with a few times and now 1 of his friends. Plus a number of guys that we tried to set up with from online that never panned out, but they still text her.

Do other cucks get permission to read their Hotwife's phone messages?
My Hotwife has a regular bull she sees and occasionally will have other BBC lovers.
She knows it turns me on to read her chats with these other men. The hot flirting, the pictures they send back and forth to each other. The talk of what they want to do to each other when they meet. It all makes my white dick hard.
We read her messages together in bed at the end of the day ..

Yes, I do this. My wife uses a texting app because its the phone she uses for work stuff. I will occassionally look at it and see her convos with guys. What usually surprises me is the number of men she is in contact with and how flirty and dirty she talks to them. Also, surprised by some of the pics she sends.
She not fucking all these guys, but I'm amazed that she is chatting with so many. There are her 2 regulars, quite a few of her bulls friends, guys she met while out (in particular a pilot that she has gone on a date with when he had a layover here), a black guy we met with a few times and now 1 of his friends. Plus a number of guys that we tried to set up with from online that never panned out, but they still text her.
My hotwife is the same. She is chatting with numerous men. Men she has meet or played with at Splash Mocha or men she wants to meet at the next one.

I think a lot of it just thrilling for her. Many of these guys dont even live nearby. Although, some have made the journey to come relax with her.

I have looked at her messages on her computer. She leaves her whatsapp open. ..
I usually leave her alone and don't want to know. And sometimes knowing becomes an obsession.
I originally logged into this site, looking for her.... Now I find myself still looking to see if she will ever appear..... that would be a horror.

I never needed too, She always told me what She was up to, not always straight away, I must add.
But loved coming home from work, to be told “ I am going out tonight “ or You will have to find an excuse to go somewhere the weekend as I have arranged to see a few of the guys the weekend,so as we had children I would have to go out with Her and stay in a motel, This can get a bit expensive, So when they moved out, It definitely got easier.

Back