Rating our husbands dick

Lol bro ..go hang with your imaginative gf ...have a good night 🤣😅🤣😅put some dick in her or something SMH

But did I say that I care 🤔 😕 yall big mad I called you out lol
You seem a bit mad?! I was minding my own business until you came at me. I'm not trolling you? I'm not catfishing, like I told you in the DMs you won't see me saying " rate my ass" or " am I ready for bbc!" I'm not a insecure female that needs anyone's validation bc I'm not putting photo shop pussies or tits on my profile! Now be a good cuck and get your cage and go to s. leep, you've had too much excitement for one night! Now wash your face, brush your teeth and maybe tomorrow is a new day, k 😘

You seem a bit mad?! I was minding my own business until you came at me. I'm not trolling you? I'm not catfishing, like I told you in the DMs you won't see me saying " rate my ass" or " am I ready for bbc!" I'm not a insecure female that needs anyone's validation bc I'm not putting photo shop pussies or tits on my profile! Now be a good cuck and get your cage and go to s. leep, you've had too much excitement for one night! Now wash your face, brush your teeth and maybe tomorrow is a new day, k 😘
Idk am I going to have another ten message in my inbox if I don't respond lol you would think that some ppl could take a hint ..but I guess not ..🤷🏾 lol validation huh ? ...ok

Hi,
We’re both from Spain and chatting to my wife we have come out with a fun idea…
Let’s upload our husbands/ cucks dick pics so the ladies can rate or humiliate us.
And they can see the need for BBC.
I’ll go first…
C3779CF8-9C95-4B89-A1CE-6869E252919E.jpeg0F563A9D-F5B5-436B-A46A-1AC0E7F8907F.jpeg

Attachments

• B0EF7182-BCD9-4496-B5C9-C4A152C3EF93.jpeg
    B0EF7182-BCD9-4496-B5C9-C4A152C3EF93.jpeg
    24.2 KB · Views: 18
Back