Rating our husbands dick

Playa Playa what's up Baby. In bed with @Lolamaze at the moment. Going to be really in her soon. If you know what I mean? πŸ˜‰. That being said...I'll let you two get back to your love affair.πŸ˜† Keep it respectful tho...Wouldn't want things to get out of hand... Right? Peace out Black.

πŸ‘πŸ½πŸ˜‰πŸ‘ŒπŸ½πŸ‘ŠπŸ½πŸ’ͺ🏽😎✌🏽
You with her right now but she online talking about other dudes dicksπŸ˜…come on MAKE THAT MAKE SENSE πŸ˜’

Lmfao out of hand ..respectful lmfao ...since you with her don't you think ..one it's a good idea to keep her out my inbox and two ..stop letting her mouth get you into online fights with ppl you don't know ...clearly yall like drama..and I already told her I don't wanted her ..so I guess she mad now attacking ppl for no reason lmfao 🀣smh
And I thought you two were having such a good time together. What I think is a good idea is for you to stay in your fucking lane. Cuz just like I don't know you...You damn sure don't know me. But we're not fighting right ? We just talking real s.hit .. She can do whatever the fuck she wants to do. And you can do the same. Clearly that goes for me too... Brother πŸ˜‚

You with her right now but she online talking about other dudes dicksπŸ˜…come on MAKE THAT MAKE SENSE πŸ˜’
What's really funny is the fact that you seem to be in this forum a lot. Is some of the things she saying hitting too close to home playa? The Cuckity Cucks love her. It's all just fiction. I think you're taking this thing too personally. But then again maybe it is personal for you. Lol.🀣

Wait ...what
What's really funny is the fact that you seem to be in this forum a lot. Is some of the things she saying hitting too close to home playa? The Cuckity Cucks love her. It's all just fiction. I think you're taking this thing too personally. But then again maybe it is personal for you. Lol.🀣
naw it was reality that she was blowing up my inbox ...but whatever..that's yo girl...

It's all good Playa. She wouldn't categorize it as blowing up. But that's why different people see things differently. That's my woman. Been a minute since she was a g.irl. Peace.
Lmfao whatever brother 🀣 πŸ˜‚..get her verified because it looks like she logged out when you logged in lmfao..it look kinda suspect fr

Lmfao whatever brother 🀣 πŸ˜‚..get her verified because it looks like she logged out when you logged in lmfao..it look kinda suspect fr
Wow! Did he not say in his first post that he was laying next to me?!??! Come on now catch up, if we're laying next to each other why would I have to even say anything?? He can speak for himself. No need for me to chime in. Until you wanna say I was blowing you up?!??! About what?!??! Your garden in the back yard?? How to add media?!?! Ya that's such a torrid love affair!!?!? I don't hide from @SwirlSexr775, nor do I cower to the like of you @Satanic_cap...

I don't need to get her anything. That would be her choice. It is suspect... Gold star for you. Lol. 🀣
Lol bro ..go hang with your imaginative gf ...have a good night πŸ€£πŸ˜…πŸ€£πŸ˜…put some dick in her or something SMH
Wow! Did he not say in his first post that he was laying next to me?!??! Come on now catch up, if we're laying next to each other why would I have to even say anything?? He can speak for himself. No need for me to chime in. Until you wanna say I was blowing you up?!??! About what?!??! Your garden in the back yard?? How to add media?!?! Ya that's such a torrid love affair!!?!? I don't hide from @SwirlSexr775, nor do I cower to the like of you @Satanic_cap...
But did I say that I care πŸ€” πŸ˜• yall big mad I called you out lol

Lol bro ..go hang with your imaginative gf ...have a good night πŸ€£πŸ˜…πŸ€£πŸ˜…put some dick in her or something SMH

We're not mad Bro I'm verified and golded that's my choice. She does what she wants to do. We find this whole thing hilarious. Just wanted to do some simultaneous posts and rescind your gold star. πŸ˜‚

You seem a bit mad?! I was minding my own business until you came at me. I'm not trolling you? I'm not catfishing, like I told you in the DMs you won't see me saying " rate my ass" or " am I ready for bbc!" I'm not a insecure female that needs anyone's validation bc I'm not putting photo shop pussies or tits on my profile! Now be a good cuck and get your cage and go to s. leep, you've had too much excitement for one night! Now wash your face, brush your teeth and maybe tomorrow is a new day, k 😘

You seem a bit mad?! I was minding my own business until you came at me. I'm not trolling you? I'm not catfishing, like I told you in the DMs you won't see me saying " rate my ass" or " am I ready for bbc!" I'm not a insecure female that needs anyone's validation bc I'm not putting photo shop pussies or tits on my profile! Now be a good cuck and get your cage and go to s. leep, you've had too much excitement for one night! Now wash your face, brush your teeth and maybe tomorrow is a new day, k 😘
Idk am I going to have another ten message in my inbox if I don't respond lol you would think that some ppl could take a hint ..but I guess not ..🀷🏾 lol validation huh ? ...ok

Hi,
We’re both from Spain and chatting to my wife we have come out with a fun idea…
Let’s upload our husbands/ cucks dick pics so the ladies can rate or humiliate us.
And they can see the need for BBC.
I’ll go first…
C3779CF8-9C95-4B89-A1CE-6869E252919E.jpeg0F563A9D-F5B5-436B-A46A-1AC0E7F8907F.jpeg

Attachments

• B0EF7182-BCD9-4496-B5C9-C4A152C3EF93.jpeg
    B0EF7182-BCD9-4496-B5C9-C4A152C3EF93.jpeg
    24.2 KB · Views: 18
Back