Rating our husbands dick

I just can't!!! Y'all gonna make my eyes b.leed! Look I get it, but I don't get it! Anywho! I think y'all should be added to the LGBQT so y'all can have a flag to let fly free!! Small dick empowerment!!!

I just can't!!! Y'all gonna make my eyes b.leed! Look I get it, but I don't get it! Anywho! I think y'all should be added to the LGBQT so y'all can have a flag to let fly free!! Small dick empowerment!!!
You a whole fake profile worring about what other ppl are doing ..don't nobody gaf about you shaming ppl on here ...show something better or stfu 💯 fakers be k.illing me boy ...💯 stop wasting ppl time and watch like a good cuck 8n the corner 💯

You a whole fake profile worring about what other ppl are doing ..don't nobody gaf about you shaming ppl on here ...show something better or stfu 💯 fakers be k.illing me boy ...💯 stop wasting ppl time and watch like a good cuck 8n the corner 💯
Yes Master, let me crawl on my knees to the corner!?! Will you be the one to put my cage on my tiny little clit dick?? I plead with you that you're dick of Monstrous powers have mercy on me!!

..... you're a fool 🤣

Yes Master, let me crawl on my knees to the corner!?! Will you be the one to put my cage on my tiny little clit dick?? I plead with you that you're dick of Monstrous powers have mercy on me!!

..... you're a fool 🤣
troll 1986 GIF by absurdnoise

Playa Playa what's up Baby. In bed with @Lolamaze at the moment. Going to be really in her soon. If you know what I mean? 😉. That being said...I'll let you two get back to your love affair.😆 Keep it respectful tho...Wouldn't want things to get out of hand... Right? Peace out Black.

👍🏽😉👌🏽👊🏽💪🏽😎✌🏽
Lmfao out of hand ..respectful lmfao ...since you with her don't you think ..one it's a good idea to keep her out my inbox and two ..stop letting her mouth get you into online fights with ppl you don't know ...clearly yall like drama..and I already told her I don't wanted her ..so I guess she mad now attacking ppl for no reason lmfao 🤣smh

Back