Ramble of a wannabe cuck

How’s it going B2W community? Happy new year. I’m just gonna ramble on a little bit here about my thoughts. Hope you enjoy it. I want my wife to become a whore for big black Dick.

I find it so hot and arousing and I have the most powerful orgasms when I masturbate or have sex with my wife and use my imagination and think of her being fucked in college by a strong, muscular, fit, black man with a huge cock. (Which happened). I wish I could thank him for having sex with her, knowing she’s attracted to black men, and the biggest Dick she’s ever had was a black man’s has been enough to satisfy my fetish/fantasy. However, I want more. I don’t know more details of her sexual encounter with the college athlete bbc. I have so many questions for her. We’re you scared? Could you wrap your lips around his bbc or was it too big. When he finally got it all the way in what did it feel like? We’re you sore the next day? Did you use a condom, did you swallow, can you show me a picture of him so I can imagine him fucking you. Was it a one time thing or did you go back for more. Did he fuck any of your friends? Did she have sex with any other black men?

I want to tell her how much it turns me on thinking about it so bad. I’ve come close a few times but lost the nerve. Tonight I will try again. I will ask her for more details of her experience with BBC. Hopefully she’ll be open to sharing that experience with me. Maybe she gets all turned on telling me the details and we can both get off on it and get her on here with me.

Sounds crazy right? I have the best orgasms of my life thinking about my wife being pleasured by a black man. The color contrast of her pale white skin and red hair to his dark muscular body is beautiful. It is so hot to think of her small hands wrapped around his huge black cock she looks at me with her pretty green eyes as she licks his Dick from the bottom to the top. The moaning noises she makes as she has leg shaking orgasms.
I love my wife. I want her to be happy. I want me to be happy. How can I not want her to pleased and satisfied with a strong bbc while I watch or wait or join in.
I’m not into the humiliation aspect of it or the sex denial.
Hope 2021 is the year cuck wannabes will tell their wives, current cucks will offer their hot wives to bbc and bbc bulls will black more white women.

It is probably a lot easier to convince a girl to have a threesome than just outright telling her "please babe just cuckold me." Just tell her that you want the other guy to be different ethnicity than you, preferably black.

How’s it going B2W community? Happy new year. I’m just gonna ramble on a little bit here about my thoughts. Hope you enjoy it. I want my wife to become a whore for big black Dick.

I find it so hot and arousing and I have the most powerful orgasms when I masturbate or have sex with my wife and use my imagination and think of her being fucked in college by a strong, muscular, fit, black man with a huge cock. (Which happened). I wish I could thank him for having sex with her, knowing she’s attracted to black men, and the biggest Dick she’s ever had was a black man’s has been enough to satisfy my fetish/fantasy. However, I want more. I don’t know more details of her sexual encounter with the college athlete bbc. I have so many questions for her. We’re you scared? Could you wrap your lips around his bbc or was it too big. When he finally got it all the way in what did it feel like? We’re you sore the next day? Did you use a condom, did you swallow, can you show me a picture of him so I can imagine him fucking you. Was it a one time thing or did you go back for more. Did he fuck any of your friends? Did she have sex with any other black men?

I want to tell her how much it turns me on thinking about it so bad. I’ve come close a few times but lost the nerve. Tonight I will try again. I will ask her for more details of her experience with BBC. Hopefully she’ll be open to sharing that experience with me. Maybe she gets all turned on telling me the details and we can both get off on it and get her on here with me.

Sounds crazy right? I have the best orgasms of my life thinking about my wife being pleasured by a black man. The color contrast of her pale white skin and red hair to his dark muscular body is beautiful. It is so hot to think of her small hands wrapped around his huge black cock she looks at me with her pretty green eyes as she licks his Dick from the bottom to the top. The moaning noises she makes as she has leg shaking orgasms.
I love my wife. I want her to be happy. I want me to be happy. How can I not want her to pleased and satisfied with a strong bbc while I watch or wait or join in.
Hope 2021 is the year cuck wannabes will tell their wives, current cucks will offer their hot wives to bbc and bbc bulls will black more white women.
I’d certainly bring it up, let her know that you’d be in favor of it and let her take it from there. If you sense reluctance I wouldn’t push it. It needs to be her idea. When my wife finally cucked me she was the one who told me she wanted to fuck other men and I happily encouraged her.

Keep us posted on those "more details" you're going to ask from your wife tonight. I can imagine you urging them out of her while you're slowly and extra-lovingly fucking her and whispering her about that young black college athlete of hers. He sounds fucking damn hot.

Last edited:
Back