Racism

I dont need to engage EVERYONE on the interwebs that talks ******* about America.
You are a commie trying to tear our country down from the inside and that is a far more insidious threat than a Russian living halfway around the world.
You think standing up to an enemy of the country, means your siding with your political opposition in country???
A person who celebrates the death of Americans, not just Democrats or Republicans, American troops who are representative of all of our ideals, iis more dangerous than someone in country who wants to keep Medicare and Medicaid strong?

I am an American, with a different political philosophy on the how the country should be governed.
You're a fucking disgrace, traitor and coward. However, you're typical of many white male conservative today. So brainwashed, so ignorant, so short-sighted. You don't give two s/hits about this country. You're worthless to us.

You think standing up to an enemy of the country, means your siding with your political opposition in country???
A person who celebrates the death of Americans, not just Democrats or Republicans, American troops who are representative of all of our ideals, iis more dangerous than someone in country who wants to keep Medicare and Medicaid strong?

I am an American, with a different political philosophy on the how the country should be governed.
You're a fucking disgrace, traitor and coward. However, you're typical of many white male conservative today. So brainwashed, so ignorant, so short-sighted. You don't give two s/hits about this country. You're worthless to us.
I have made my position on Ukraine and Russis clear. You hate this country and like any other opportunistic slug, you are pompously claiming some contrived love for a country that you have openly trashed and have been clamoring for its down fall for years. I see through your fake patriotism and recognize you for the woke commie loving idiot you are. Kind of funny watching both of you super commies trash talking each other.

You are not a Patriot. Read that 10 times over please.

You do not even know the meaning of the word democracy. Funniest part that lots of western countries are in fact MONARCIES
*******, I have a couple of pieces of paper that say I do. I have experience of actually bringing it others, and work (and live) in the parameters everyday.
Monarchies pass power through bloodlines.
You're thinking Oligarchy - and that's what Russia has.
You're welcome.

We attacked no sovereign nations. We stepped in to stop GENOCIDE of the Russians that nazi regime in former ukraine commits for over 8 years. Nazi regime that is created and controlled by the west
Oh really? Nazi's controlled by the West?
Like @m and d ?? He's clearly no fighter. Or like the ones in your imagination - Putin's imagination.
If you weren't attacking hospitals, schools, apartment buildings, senior shelters etc - then maybe your filthy lie would have a semblance of truth.
The Nazis are the Russians

No. We will not. The war is just at its beginning. We take out ukraine, and then we will take out you 😀🫶
Can't wait, come get some. But first, you have the beat the country led by a Comedian and a rag tag military of old men and hot young women. IF you can ever finish that, give us a call.

I have made my position on Ukraine and Russis clear. You hate this country and like any other opportunistic slug, you are pompously claiming some contrived love for a country that you have openly trashed and have been clamoring for its down fall for years. I see through your fake patriotism and recognize you for the woke commie loving idiot you are. Kind of funny watching both of you super commies trash talking each other.

You are not a Patriot. Read that 10 times over please.
You've had your opportunity to show us who you are, you have.
This "oh yeah, I'm tough too" is transparent.
And sad. We see you.
lucille ball chicken dance GIF

Just like monarchies of the United Kingdom and the Commonwealth, Spain, Norway, Sweden e t c. You're welcome

Any capitalist country is an oligarchy, genius, even the monarchies. Russia had been an oligarchy for about 3 decades, the US is an oligarchy for almost 4 centuries. Yes, US is fascist oligarchy. Look it up.

100%

If you weren't attacking hospitals, schools, apartment buildings, senior shelters etc - then maybe your filthy lie would have a semblance o

And we did not. Contrary to so called ukrainians who INTENTIONALLY bombard hospitals, schools, apartments e t c every day all day last 9 years using NATO ammunition.

They even target ambulances and firefighters
Can't wait, come get some. But first, you have the beat the country led by a Comedian and a rag tag military of old men and hot young women. IF you can ever finish that, give us a call.

That country is not led by a comedian, genius, that country is led by NATO military command and supplied by 5 dozen countries. It will fall overnight should NATO support stop.

But whatever, like i said, you will be wipedout in Ukraine, then you will be wiped out in your homeland.

But still, a BLM black liberal supporting ***NAZIS*** is hilarious 🫶 😀 🤡

*******, I have a couple of pieces of paper that say I do. I have experience of actually bringing it others, and work (and live) in the parameters everyday.
You're welcome.

Like @m and d ?? He's clearly no fighter. Or like the ones in your imagination - Putin's imagination.
If you weren't attacking hospitals, schools, apartment buildings, senior shelters etc - then maybe your filthy lie would have a semblance of truth.
The Nazis are the Russians

Many Russians and pro-Putin non-Russians (including here in Hungary) know that only Poroshenko-type chauvinists have been elected to power since the pro-Moscow Yanukovych. By the way, Poroshenko is really a Ukrainian supremacist, just as Yanukovych was the "ambassador" of Russian chauvinism in Ukraine. Both politicians unleashed corruption on an astonishing scale through the oligarch's system. Many Ukrainians were fed up with this, and for this reason they elected the Russian-speaking Jew Zelensky, who speaks Ukrainian with a strong Russian accent, with a significant majority.

There is a certain degree of overlap between Russian and Ukrainian language and identity, but Russian supremacists deny this. The cultural independence of the Ukrainian people itself is questioned, and the Ukrainians are seen as just a rebellious Russian subgroup, even though there is a huge difference between them in terms of mentality. The very word Ukraine (Kraine) means a border region in Slavic languages. As a result, Ukrainian means a borderland person. Historical Ukraine was the state of the Zaporozhian Cossacks.

All Eastern Slavic peoples consider Kievan Rus to be the first centralized Slavic state, even though it was founded a long time ago by the / Swedish Viking / Rurik dynasty. The first capital was Novgorod. Towards the end of the 14th century, farmers, traders and fishermen who want to break free from feudal bonds appear in the central part of Ukraine, who organize their own society. Most of them are Eastern Slavs, but Baltics, Caucasians and Crimean Tatars are also assimilated to a lesser extent.They themselves use the name Cossacks of Turkish origin, that is, free people. This is the basis of Ukrainian identity. On the other hand, the Russians are strongly authoritarian, who, like some of the Japanese, considered the current ruler to be a god. Moreover, in the 15th century, this cultural separation began to form the Russian Ukrainian and Belorussian languages from the Old Slavic language. In principle, there is a fourth Slavic ethnic group. They are the Ruthenians.

This is where the overlap between language and cultural identity comes into play. In Eastern and Southern Ukraine, the number of Russian speakers is indeed large, but the Ukrainian identity is significant among them. It is no coincidence that Russian-speaking Ukrainians are in the majority of the Ukrainian losses in the war.

Just like monarchies of the United Kingdom and the Commonwealth, Spain, Norway, Sweden e t c. You're welcome
Those are representative democracies, with monarchy in constitution only.
The monarch do no make policy or govern.
I'll help you with your words - it's Western Liberalism you have a problem with. That covers all forms of democracies, including ours which is a democratic Republic.
No rule by Monarchy.

Any capitalist country is an oligarchy, genius, even the monarchies.
Capitalism is an economic system. You are clueless to a free market so I won't even begin.
But, our corporations, sans WalMart, are not ran by a small few. There are boards of directors who make that decision, and some American corporations are ran by non-Americans. Shock!

Russia had been an oligarchy for about 3 decades, 1613
Fixed your error.
the US is an oligarchy for almost 4 centuries. Yes, US is fascist oligarchy. Look it up.
The US is only 246 years old. Aren't centuries 100 years each?
And we did not. Contrary to so called ukrainians who INTENTIONALLY bombard hospitals, schools, apartments e t c every day all day last 9 years using NATO ammunition.
Gaslighting yourself is a sign of being a sociopath.
That country is not led by a comedian, genius, that country is led by NATO military command and supplied by 5 dozen countries. It will fall overnight should NATO support stop.
Dude, Ukrainian Instagram models are running around with M4s annihilating 'brave Russian troops' :ROFLMAO:
1685377814514.png1685377849916.png
1685377951395.png1685377907334.png 1685378021292.png

1685378103669.png 1685378183558.png

This is your army of Nazis??? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

But whatever, like i said, you will be wipedout in Ukraine, then you will be wiped out in your homeland.
So said Gaddafi. Made a move, now dead. So said Hussiem made a move, now dead. So said Bin Laden, made a move, now dead.
You see a pattern? No? Make a move.

But still, a BLM black liberal supporting ***NAZIS*** is hilarious 🫶 😀 🤡
Nothing in that sentence is true, except the word hilarious.

There is a certain degree of overlap between Russian and Ukrainian language and identity, but Russian supremacists deny this. The cultural independence of the Ukrainian people itself is questioned, and the Ukrainians are seen as just a rebellious Russian subgroup, even though there is a huge difference between them in terms of mentality. The very word Ukraine (Kraine) means a border region in Slavic languages. As a result, Ukrainian means a borderland person. Historical Ukraine was the state of the Zaporozhian Cossacks.
This is why we stopped saying "The Ukraine" and just Ukraine. It's a slap in the face to people of Ukraine.

Those are representative democracies, with monarchy in constitution only.
The monarch do no make policy or govern.
I'll help you with your words - it's Western Liberalism you have a problem with. That covers all forms of democracies, including ours which is a democratic Republic.
No rule by Monarchy.

Capitalism is an economic system. You are clueless to a free market so I won't even begin.
But, our corporations, sans WalMart, are not ran by a small few. There are boards of directors who make that decision, and some American corporations are ran by non-Americans. Shock!

Fixed your error.

The US is only 246 years old. Aren't centuries 100 years each?

Gaslighting yourself is a sign of being a sociopath.

Dude, Ukrainian Instagram models are running around with M4s annihilating 'brave Russian troops' :ROFLMAO:
View attachment 6143639View attachment 6143640
View attachment 6143643View attachment 6143641 View attachment 6143645

View attachment 6143647 View attachment 6143649

This is your army of Nazis??? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

So said Gaddafi. Made a move, now dead. So said Hussiem made a move, now dead. So said Bin Laden, made a move, now dead.
You see a pattern? No? Make a move.

Nothing in that sentence is true, except the word hilarious.
LOL free market

Oligarchs existed in colonies in America at least for 3 centuries BEFORE United States where founded, genius. Just so you know America was discovered by Columbus in 1492.
Soviet Union had no oligarchs, and some oligarchs Russian Empire had, was either killed or fled Russia after 1917.
Rest of your gibberish is not worth my time to read and respond. Keep winning your war in the Instagram and Twitter. Keep believing that Ukraine is not genocidal nazi state.

You talk the talk, we walk the walk 🫶 😀

View attachment WY.mp4

Last edited:
This is why we stopped saying "The Ukraine" and just Ukraine. It's a slap in the face to people of Ukraine.
Party General Secretary Andropov spoke about the inhabitants of the Eastern European region belonging to the sphere of interest of the Soviet Union, that they live in colonies, and with the Soviet Union under a different name and symbol, but the idealism of the Moscow principality and the Russian tsarist empire continued, supplemented by Marxism-Leninism.

Soviet troops were "temporarily" stationed here in Hungary, which is why I saw Soviet soldiers quite often when I was a baby (80s). The majority of the enlisted soldiers were direct with the civilians (as soon as they could leave the barracks), but the majority of the officers behaved quite harshly and arrogantly with the local population. The feeling of Soviet superiority based on Russian cultural foundations was really visible on them.

The defeat of the Nazi regime (with whom the Soviets had a particularly good relationship for a while!!) and its henchmen to a certain extent legitimately became a kind of state religion in the Soviet Union and later in the largest ex-member republic with its center in Moscow, and this is where the Nazi stamp on everyone can be traced back to on the part of those who dare to stand against their imperial dreams. The reality is that the Nazis learned a lot from the Soviet Russians! Especially in the field of concentration and ****** labor camps.

They are really convinced that the Russian people are superior and therefore they have the right to demand submission from anyone and can make anyone their slave.

He wanted to make you believe that all Ukrainians are chauvinists with a video showing Banderistas?? :)

majority of the officers behaved quite harshly and arrogantly with the local population.

Soviet army officers where there not to entertain the locals, they where serious men on serious duty and had serious responsibilities.

The feeling of Soviet superiority based on Russian cultural foundations was really visible on them.

There where never any "soviet superiority" but there where obviously your inferiority complex. Especially given the fact that we shattered your dreams of empire twice in a row.

You've had your opportunity to show us who you are, you have.
This "oh yeah, I'm tough too" is transparent.
And sad. We see you.
lucille ball chicken dance GIF
You're just trying to goad me into arguing with him for your own amusement, I get it. You don't actually give a crap what I think anymore than I care what you think. Come down off your high horse before you fall off and get hurt.

with whom the Soviets had a particularly good relationship for a while!!

The Soviets never had any good relations with the Third Reich. The Soviets was at war with a Third Reich since at least 1936. Good relations with the Third Reich had Hungary, for example. In fact you where an allies and invaded Soviet Union together.
The reality is that the Nazis learned a lot from the Soviet Russians! Especially in the field of concentration and ****** labor camps.

Soviet Union never had any дeath labor camps. And the nazis learned them from the British and Americans. Austro-Hungary with its institutions like Thalerhof дeath camp was also a good lesson.

They are really convinced that the Russian people are superior and therefore they have the right to demand submission from anyone and can make anyone their slave.

The Russians convinced that they are equal with everybody. For example Putin demanded new security treaty based upon principles of equal security for everybody in Europe. US and EU discarded his proposal in disdain. So Russia now take care of its security on its own 🫶 😀

Soviet army officers where there not to entertain the locals, they where serious men on serious duty and had serious responsibilities.

There where never any "soviet superiority" but there where obviously your inferiority complex. Especially given the fact that we shattered your dreams of empire twice in a row.

The one-party system is always about some kind of imperial dream. Such a system is a rock-hard dictatorship, and some of the officers were certainly made to feel that they considered the people of the red colonies to be inferior.

During the Second World War, many people did not want to enter Russia, because we had nothing to do with it. The Soviet breakthrough in the Don Bend was also able to happen because the the overwhelming majority of second Hungarian army soldiers did not feel that they would defend their country there against Bolshevism. In parallel with this, the brutally harsh winter and diseases also destroyed combat morale.

In 1956, the vast majority of people who opposed the Soviets and their collaborators were reform communists and social democrats. Right-wing and extreme right-wingers were the fewest. It is interesting that the sympathizers of the pro-Putin domestic far-right government do not want to see this either! Many former Nazi collaborators (Arrow Crossers) belonged to the professional staff of the State Defense Authority (ÁVH), which cooperated with the Soviets.
But we can bring up the East German internal affairs service, the STASI. Some of the former members of the SD became members as spies or operations officers. Hans Sommer was such a man. Vladimir Putin was a liaison officer at STASI, which also employs members of the former Nazi security organization (SD), in Dresden. Maybe you shouldn't call anyone a Nazi after this!!

The Soviets never had any good relations with the Third Reich. The Soviets was at war with a Third Reich since at least 1936. Good relations with the Third Reich had Hungary, for example. In fact you where an allies and invaded Soviet Union together.

Soviet Union never had any дeath labor camps. And the nazis learned them from the British and Americans. Austro-Hungary with its institutions like Thalerhof дeath camp was also a good lesson.

The Russians convinced that they are equal with everybody. For example Putin demanded new security treaty based upon principles of equal security for everybody in Europe. US and EU discarded his proposal in disdain. So Russia now take care of its security on its own 🫶 😀
Do the national minorities know about this?? Why does Putin treat the Crimean Tatars the way Stalin treated them? Did Putin's cook grandfather learn from the Georgian mail robber and *******? :)

The one-party system is always about some kind of imperial dream.

A thief thinks everybody is a thief

Such a system is a rock-hard dictatorship, and some of the officers were certainly made to feel that they considered the people of the red colonies to be inferior.

How did that manifested exactly? They did give you a free candy?
During the Second World War, many people did not want to enter Russia, because we had nothing to do with it.

But you did, and even the nazis was horrified by the warcrimes your guys did.

The Soviet breakthrough in the Don Bend was also able to happen because the the overwhelming majority of second Hungarian army soldiers did not feel that they would defend their country there against Bolshevism.

It happened because your men where good at slaughtering and ******* civilians, but quite a substandard when it came to actual combat.

In parallel with this, the brutally harsh winter and diseases also destroyed combat morale.

Who would have though that there is winter in Russia at some point of the year?! Unbelievable misfortune!

In 1956, the vast majority of people who opposed the Soviets and their collaborators were reform communists and social democrats.

No. 1956 events happened because Soviet Union released hungarian POWs and let them go home. Those nazi remnants was exactly who did this mess. Communists have nothing to do with it. In fact, your mob lynched communists and Soviets on the spot.

But we can bring up the East German internal affairs service, the STASI. Some of the former members of the SD became members as spies or operations officers. Hans Sommer was such a man. Vladimir Putin was a liaison officer at STASI, which also employs members of the former Nazi security organization (SD), in Dresden. Maybe you shouldn't call anyone a Nazi after this!!

STASI never killed a person. Just so you know. At contrary to american and british "secret services"

Do the national minorities know about this?

Yes, that is why they are currently at the battlefront fighting

Why does Putin treat the Crimean Tatars the way Stalin treated them?

How exactly does he treats them?

Did Putin's cook grandfather learn from the Georgian mail robber and *******? :)

Georgian mail robber robbed to help the poor and needy. Just like Robin the Hood. This among many reasons why Stalin is most popular person in history of Russia

Back