Quick shout out to the hubbies who got vasectomies...

Not exactly plan B but…..My first clue that she was cheating……. A few years back she convinced me to get vasectomy cuz we didn’t want any *******….. then one day found her birth control in the bathroom😲
Happened to me ...such an interesting looser feeling...?

I suggest that you NOT get a vasectomy. It is a fact that neither of us will ever be able to give a girlfriend/wife sexual pleasure or a baby. Both of those functions are the sole provenience of Black alpha males, who have the cocks of Real Men and big balls containing millions of potent Black baby-makers. In those respects, our inferior white dicks and sterile white baby-makers are truly useless. However, the warm, sticky, white stuff that we coax out of cock heads do give us our own measure of orgasmic pleasure. It makes no difference that our seed flows from us by jerking our cocks off, or by having our dicks sucked off by another white Beta Male, or by having dominant Black alpha males fuck our sissy pussies and fill our ass wombs with their powerful seed.
So I'm a bit confused why are you saying not to get a vasectomy. I had it done years ago and still blow my goo all the time

Back