Quick encounters

Quickies I like if I can do a few a night. Example Supper Bowl parties. I will always remember Pittsburgh and New England parties most. The guys would get so distracted with the game. Hubby knows I let his friends bone me just not exactly which ones for sure. Every Supper Bowl party I flash and flirt until I get someone to slip into a upstairs bedroom at our house for some very quick anal play. Usly standing standing up and against the wall. Once I was bent over the deep freezer in the garage which was pretty hot. The most I have done is four quickies during a game.

One year at a Halloween party I was wearing a long billowy dress, a face mask, and no panties and this black co-worker friend I knew grabbed me and made me sit on his lap. We were in a pretty big hall type room and I was busy talking to people as they walked by and then realized he was rubbing his cock against my ass and no one could see cause my dress was draped over us. as people were walking by he lifted me up a little bit and sat me down on his very large and very hard cock.

One year at a Halloween party I was wearing a long billowy dress, a face mask, and no panties and this black co-worker friend I knew grabbed me and made me sit on his lap. We were in a pretty big hall type room and I was busy talking to people as they walked by and then realized he was rubbing his cock against my ass and no one could see cause my dress was draped over us. as people were walking by he lifted me up a little bit and sat me down on his very large and very hard cock.
He definitely had the right idea

I did it couple times at the men's room with different black guys at bars usually and one time I did with a black guy at McDonald's men's room with me bent on the toilet seat and he entering my pussy from behind............I love quickies if not planned.

Back