Share your best Craigslist Encounters memory

jordanblack301

Male
Gold Member
Real Person
From
DC, US
I think American society really lost something after Craigslist's "Casual Encounters" section was discontinued due to Congress. Thinking back to when it was in existence, anyone want to share their best memories/experiences?

There was this super cute young chick, Angie, vaguely Latina, in my area that advertised on there, when she started I guess she was probably 22 or 23, she'd advertise a couple times a week, and was only available if the ad was posted, if you called outside those hours, the phone would only ring. She worked out of a sparsely furnished apartment, the backstory as she gave it, she was a college student, she was putting herself through school, and as a result could only work a couple days a week. I saw her probably a ten times over the course of 3 years, she'd charge $80 for a session. Her skills were great, BBBJ, anal, if you caught her as the last customer of the day sometimes she'd let you go bare for sex. If you caught her as her first customer of the day, she was open to getting her pussy eaten as well. A couple times I saw her she had another chick with her, she said she was helping them get setup in the business (and occasionally on days when Angie wasn't available, one of the others would setup at the apartment and post as available). She was maybe 5'2, 115 lbs, sometimes bare, sometimes neatly trimmed, black hair tied in a pony tail to mid back, sometimes she wore red rimmed glasses, she always had a faint hint of red lipstick.

Two memorable experiences with her, I'd had a rough week, worked a ton of hours, not gotten a lot of rest, saw her ad and decided to go see her, she got me hard, but I don't know if it was exhaustion or what, I couldn't stay hard for more than a couple minutes, we tried everything, in the end she gave me a very sloppy, soft blowjob. I was horribly embaressed, but to her credit, she didn't care, as we'd fucked a few times previously.

Two weeks later, her ad was up, I called, she said to give her 90 minutes then come over, as soon as she opened the door she recognized me, she asked if I thought I could function that day, I said I hope so. We fucked for 25 minutes in 4 or 5 different positions, when I was ready to cum she was face down, I was fucking her from behind, she quickly rolled over and told me to cum on her face and tits. When we were done, she said I was her last client of the day, and asked if I wanted to shower with her. She ended up giving me another blow job in the shower.

Last edited:
I sure do miss the good ole days. Except for the Vegas vids in our media (we met two dudes from this site while in Vegas), otherwise, of the 50+ encounters my ex-wife had all were from CL. One of my favorites was on our honeymoon in Vegas. My wife woke up at 4am after a night of heavy partying and said, I want to fuck some black dick. I quickly placed an ad and about an hour later she got what she wanted.

craigslist casual encounters before they took them down sucks that site is filled with spammers posing as women when you email them you get automated responses to paysites like sexsearch. there were barely any women there. gay men posing as women often post in the W 4 M section. and gay men often respond to men who posts in the M4W sections (the rant and rave section used to be filled with men complaining about gay men emailing them). and before causal encounters is gone i posted on M 4 W amd i get email from spammers i get one word responses like "Toronto"? and when i respond i get email with links to paysites

I remember a Craigslist encounter that started out bad and ended up with a great relationship for a year. I live in Atlanta and I like to think that BBC is very exotic and the idea of my wife with a black man is very exciting. I was searching for someone to explore a wifesharing experience and found a guy that seemed understanding and friendly. He had a bit of a kink side like me and i shared some g rated pics of Beverly. We chatted quite a bit and learned all kinds of things about Beverly and all her likes and dislikes. He learned about how much of an cuck I wanted to become. so as we chatted regularly by email and after a few weeks he and I decided to meet up to talk about my wife some more but this time in person.
My wife and I had already met a couple of different men for some safe fondling and some hot tub fun but nothing really crazy yet. That’s when I found Marcus on craigslist. He and I were excited about the prospect of Beverly trying a BBC for the first time and I was very anxious at the prospect of him taking her in front of me. So he and I agreed to meet but he asked if I could bring a pair of her panties from the dirty clothes hamper…so I brought several.
We sat and started to sniff her panties and I showed him some nudes of her while we were sitting in his truck. He took out his cock and I finally saw that he was easily more than twice my length and girth as well. He told me to take mine out too, so,I did and he smiled and said so,that is why you want to see her with me. We sniffed them and talked and fantasized about her and I was getting very turned on when he asked me if I was completely honest and serious about her being with him. I was so excited that I said yes and he said he needed some kind of proof. I asked what did he want for proof from me. He said prove it to me by holding my cock. I was so excited and hot that grabbed it immediately and he then said start stroking you know that you want to… so I did and that is when he put his hand on my back and started pulling me down to his cock and I let him. Before I knew it I was sucking him and he was moaning and coaxing me telling me I was doing real good and to keep going just like that. I could not swallow the whole thing because it was way too,big but I tried. After about ten minutes of sucking him made stop and put on a condom. Then he told me to continue and the next thing I realized he was shooting a huge load into the condom. He was moaning and grunting and I was in awe of how much cum was now in that condom. After he settled down he took it off and tied the opening off so,the sperm would not leak out. Then he said for me to finish cleaning him off so he could pull,his pants back up. He told me that he had just recorded the entire blowjob i,gave him and that I would follow his instructions from now on or he would let everyone I know what pervert I was.
i was now terrified as to what he would make me do. So the first thing I would do was text him whenever Beverly would leave the house to run errands and where she went. That way he could see her in public and she could see him as well. Especially when she went to get coffee or to the store or to the mall. Next he told me I was to,go home and take condom and open it and smear his cum on the crotch of all her clean panties so she would have his cum next to her pussy all the time now. As terrible an idea as that sounde, I wanted to do it for the exact same reason Marcus wanted it… I wanted his cum next to her pussy too.
So, Marcus and I met up like this several more times and I did the exact same thing. I was beginning to really enjoy sucking him and I was getting a real perverted satisfaction of putting more and more of his perm on her pussy without her knowing. Marcus then told me to invite him one Saturday to,watch college football over at my house and he would bring her favorite *******. So,we set it up and he arrived about1130 am so we could catch the first game that started at noon. When Beverly met him she immediately said do I know you from somewhere? She said that he looked very familiar. He confessed and said that she looked very familiar also and that she may have seen him at Starbucks or the store.
‘Anyway after a couple of hours and Marcus making Beverly’s favorite ******* several times she was getting really loud and laughing at everything Marcus was saying…she even said that she could not understand how much he and her had in common. So, when the fist game was over and we were about to settle down to watch the second game, Beverly suggested that we take a short dip in the hot tub. Marcus said he did not bring a bathing suit. She said you can wear your underwear…he said I’m not wearing any. It was quiet for a moment when she suggested that to be fair we should all skinnny dip to be fair to,our guest. He said that he would be fine with that. She ran upstairs to get sone towels and came back down wearing a bath robe. Marcus said he would make us some more drinks and Beverly said just bring the bottle and we can do shotgun shots. So he did and we all three walked out to the tub on the patio.
When we got out there he was the first to undress and Beverly and I were staring at his manhood hanging between his legs as he walked up,the steps to,get in and he slowly turned toward us and his heavy cock and balls were staring back at us both. So I undressed and tried to get in quick but Marcus said wait a minute can you grab the vodka bottle and bring it over her. Which made me walk back and forth in front them so they could easily see how much smaller my manhood was compared to him.So,I got in the water while Beverly was putting towels on the table and turning on some slow jazz for us to,listen to. That’s when she dropped her robe and Marcus and I both stared at her naked beauti body. When she got to the top of the stairs she stopped and did a slow turn and said to Marcus do you like what you see? He moaned and said woman you are one of the most beautiful women I have ever seen. Get over and sit next to me. So she stepped over my legs and sat on the other side next to him and passed her the vodka bottle. They both took two shots each and then started whispering to each other and I couldn’t hear because of the bubbles in the hot tub. Well he offered her another shot and when she did she moved over and sat on his lap facing him and then they started kissing. They were deep long lovers kisses that I could only assume were happening because she was very *******. I,didn’t know it at that time but she already had told him that she wanted him in her and that is what they were whispering about. They kissed and fondled each other for the the next half hour and then they decided to dry off and go upstairs to the bedroom.
I just followed along behind them and watched as he scooped her up in his arms and carried her up the stairs. I have never done that before. This was a truly embarrassing moment for me and neither of them took notice of it at all…they just kept going up to the bedroom. I then watched as he placed her on the bed and then settled in between her legs and started licking away at her pussy as she started moaning and her hands were holding his head and we was fingering away at the inside of her vagina. She started to shake and I could hear her begin a good orgasm and that is when he started violently rubbing and rubbing her pussy and she exploded squirting all over the place. I have never seen her do that before. Then I realized she ******* for few seconds while he went back to licking her clit again. Then he started her on another round of an orgasm and she started to shake even more violently than they first time and she squirted all over again.
She begged him to come up and kiss her. So he crawled up to kiss her but as he did his cock head touched her pussy lips and they both froze. His cock was at her womanhood and kissed her lips so softly and tenderly and then looked her deep into her eyes and said I can stop now and we can say nothing really happened or I can push forward and there is no turning back. He paused for a moment and said I will only continue if you beg me to go further. She grabbed his face in her hands and said please give me your cock… please put it in me. He said I don’t have any condoms. She said I want to feel your raw cock in me. So he slowly pushed in one inch and it opened wider than she has ever felt before. He moved into her a little more and his entire cockhead was now in her and she gasped at how full it felt and she could already feel it pressing against her g-spot. She looked in his eyes and said oh Marcus give me more please please please. So he pushed in half his cock and she said that was deeper than any other man she has ever been with. She spread let legs even wider to let him in all the way so he pushed his entire big black manly cock into her and she started a low moan that I have never heard before and then a shudder that turned into a shaking and then started screaming out IM CUMMMIIIINNNG. She had the hardest orgasm I have ever witnessed and ******* again. Then when she came back around Marcus was slow and steady fucking into,her and she was moaning yes yes yes oh god oh god yes yes yes please don’t stop.
This went on fo another half hour and he said he was ready to cum and she begged him over and over to cum in her. That Saturday night he spent the night and they made love for several hours while watched. The next morning i made us breakfast and when I brought it upstairs, Beverly told me that she didn’t realize how much of a pervert and bicuck I was, because Marcus told her all about what I had done to her panties and lett Marcus know what she was doing….she said she was going to have to think of the appropriate punishment for me.
marcus stayed with us for the next year and ended moving to the west coast. We have seen him once since then when he was visiting but nothing since then. Anyway it was a wonderful surprise and a naughty situation that we have not been able to recreate. But it was a wonderful time with him.

Back