Most Unexpected Cuckolding Encounter

Sigh…… long time ago but very memorable
Pasted from my posts xx

January 1987 ( I think) RAF Brize Norton husband was away on a two month exercise in Norway I’d only been married a few months and living in a second floor married quarter flat. He’d been away about two weeks and I was really fed up so one Saturday morning I booked a hair appointment at the hairdressers in the same block where I lived to cheer myself up Once my hair was done I popped over the road to the local NAFFI supermarket to get some shopping, I did noticed this black guy in there but didn’t give him a second thought. He was at the till the same time as me and as I left he could see I was struggling and gentlemanly offered to carry my shopping.

At least 6ft 6in his massive arms just seemed to swallow my shopping up, of course I came over all unnecessary and said some ridiculous idiotic things on the short walk to my flat, I established he was an American Airforce policeman based a little Rissington a few miles from Brize Norton and his wife had returned to California as she couldn’t stand the English weather, “Awwwe that’s a shame” I said, you must really miss her” Once at my flat I asked if he’d mind placing the shopping on the kitchen table, plan being offer him a coffee and get to know him a little. Somehow during the exchange of shopping his forearm and my right breast cane into contact, our eyes met and for a brief second we froze,,,,, then kissed then passion just took over. Before I knew where I was I was bent over the kitchen table my white Aron sweater dress was up around my waist, my pink knickers (fashionable in the eighties lol) and my opaque tights were down by knees and he entered me OMG!!! I though he was going to split me in two!!
His thrusts pleasured my senses in waves and he came quiet quickly to be honest but his instinctive final push as he splattered semen on my cervix was deliciously painful. He collapsed on top of me and we just froze there. There was a puddle of spunk on the floor!!!

There then followed a full blown affair at his flat and mine, as I indulged his lingerie fetish with my credit card from the house of Dorian ( the local ladies wear shop) several days I went to work quiet sore, I’d do anything to please him xxx

Pasted from my posts xx

January 1987 ( I think) RAF Brize Norton husband was away on a two month exercise in Norway I’d only been married a few months and living in a second floor married quarter flat. He’d been away about two weeks and I was really fed up so one Saturday morning I booked a hair appointment at the hairdressers in the same block where I lived to cheer myself up Once my hair was done I popped over the road to the local NAFFI supermarket to get some shopping, I did noticed this black guy in there but didn’t give him a second thought. He was at the till the same time as me and as I left he could see I was struggling and gentlemanly offered to carry my shopping.

At least 6ft 6in his massive arms just seemed to swallow my shopping up, of course I came over all unnecessary and said some ridiculous idiotic things on the short walk to my flat, I established he was an American Airforce policeman based a little Rissington a few miles from Brize Norton and his wife had returned to California as she couldn’t stand the English weather, “Awwwe that’s a shame” I said, you must really miss her” Once at my flat I asked if he’d mind placing the shopping on the kitchen table, plan being offer him a coffee and get to know him a little. Somehow during the exchange of shopping his forearm and my right breast cane into contact, our eyes met and for a brief second we froze,,,,, then kissed then passion just took over. Before I knew where I was I was bent over the kitchen table my white Aron sweater dress was up around my waist, my pink knickers (fashionable in the eighties lol) and my opaque tights were down by knees and he entered me OMG!!! I though he was going to split me in two!!
His thrusts pleasured my senses in waves and he came quiet quickly to be honest but his instinctive final push as he splattered semen on my cervix was deliciously painful. He collapsed on top of me and we just froze there. There was a puddle of spunk on the floor!!!

There then followed a full blown affair at his flat and mine, as I indulged his lingerie fetish with my credit card from the house of Dorian ( the local ladies wear shop) several days I went to work quiet sore, I’d do anything to please him xxx
Bent over the table while dress flipped up and knickers at your knees while he entered you is my favorite part.

Pasted from my posts xx

Great story
Pasted from my posts xx

Brilliant! It was so much less common in those days- cuckolding and interracial sex-you did so well! Did you experience any guilt feelings at all , being so recently married? I assume you had to fuck your guy behind hubby’s back when he got home from leave?

Great story

Brilliant! It was so much less common in those days- cuckolding and interracial sex-you did so well! Did you experience any guilt feelings at all , being so recently married? I assume you had to fuck your guy behind hubby’s back when he got home from leave?
Can picture her bent over the table, skirt up, knickers down and his massive black cock impaling her and flooding her womb with his potent seed

Back