??? QUESTION ???

Should I let current gf cuck me with hung ex white BF??

• Total voters
My gf has an ex bf who is very hung, he is white though. She drops hints all the time shed fuck him in front of me.
I think it could be the gateway to her going big and black??
Should I let it happen?

Looks, well, white. :( i think she would like a real d!ck instead. :qos:
But you are right - for a start - why not make a last exception? *lol*

More seriously... Sounds like you have told her about your cuckold fetish and she is testing you. ;)

Im hoping she is. I figure she can get her rocks off like this and then we can move up to some serious stuff with real BBC studs

IMG_1120.JPG
My gf has an ex bf who is very hung, he is white though. She drops hints all the time shed fuck him in front of me.
I think it could be the gateway to her going big and black??
Should I let it happen?
Definitely, I met up an ex bf from way back, on Facebook. I started seeing him again as he had split from his partner, he's ok at BDSM so spent a bit of time with him 'learning the ropes' so to speak!
Hubby wasn't pleased, especially when my ex bf had his name tattooed on me!
So let her do it, if she sees you're ok with it, it could convince her to go bbc!

View attachment 1370516
Definitely, I met up an ex bf from way back, on Facebook. I started seeing him again as he had split from his partner, he's ok at BDSM so spent a bit of time with him 'learning the ropes' so to speak!
Hubby wasn't pleased, especially when my ex bf had his name tattooed on me!
So let her do it, if she sees you're ok with it, it could convince her to go bbc!

yes looks as if I'm going to let my gf fuck her ex... it seems weird but dude has got mad cock and apparently mad bedroom skills. Suppose its time I let her show me how good he really is

yes looks as if I'm going to let my gf fuck her ex... it seems weird but dude has got mad cock and apparently mad bedroom skills. Suppose its time I let her show me how good he really is
Good! It's only sex, they obviously split up for other reasons than the sex so hopefully little chance of them getting back together in a relationship. Let them have some crazy sex and get some pleasure out of it! X

Good! It's only sex, they obviously split up for other reasons than the sex so hopefully little chance of them getting back together in a relationship. Let them have some crazy sex and get some pleasure out of it! X
The possibility of them getting back together shouldn`t be ignored completely. And Ann, you have a good point bringing this up. i suppose no hubby or BF wants to lose his woman, no matter cuck or not.

@ILUVBADGIRLZ: First, make sure you know what kind of relationship they had had, the exact reason why the ex contacted your GF again, and why they had split up in the first place. Also, and more importantly, (try to) find out if and - in case - why your GF really wants to meet him up.

In case they had had a serious relationship and the ex had ended it because of another woman, it would be asking for trouble! jm2ct`s
Another question... Has anything changed in the way your GF interacts with you recently or is your relationship the same as before?

Back