Question to the ladies: how much of it is about the cuckolding and how much is about the cock?

mot

So I have a question I want to pose the beautiful ladies on this forum. I noticed while watching cuckold amateur sex that a lot of the time, when the hubby is there and wants some feedback from his wife, the wives are usually indulging their hubbies. I get a feeling that she's completely focused on her lover and the sex she's having that the idea and "thrill" of cuckolding is just a bit of a roleplay she does for her husband's amusment. But if left to her own devices, she'd rather be completely focused on the sex.

Is this true? When you're with your lover and your husband is with you and he's asking you "Does it feel good?", wanting to participate indirectly in the act, would you rather not answer this? Not be part of the fantasy?

And the husbands as well, how do you feel about this?

Good question? Because my wife ignores the fuck out of me when i ask her something while she is getting Fucked by BBC. I cant wait to see her response to this one. If she will answer it.

So I have a question I want to pose the beautiful ladies on this forum. I noticed while watching cuckold amateur sex that a lot of the time, when the hubby is there and wants some feedback from his wife, the wives are usually indulging their hubbies. I get a feeling that she's completely focused on her lover and the sex she's having that the idea and "thrill" of cuckolding is just a bit of a roleplay she does for her husband's amusment. But if left to her own devices, she'd rather be completely focused on the sex.

Is this true? When you're with your lover and your husband is with you and he's asking you "Does it feel good?", wanting to participate indirectly in the act, would you rather not answer this? Not be part of the fantasy?

In our case my wife really wanted to cuck me and did with a black guy from work. I have accepted it and find it erotic

Subject to the circumstances of the event. Some occasions are more "private" without husband present. Some are more of a "gathering" of like minded people. However, while cuckholding is always important , sex with BBC is of primary importance. Will knows better than to interfere and when present usually observes " from a distance".

In our case my wife really wanted to cuck me and did with a black guy from work. I have accepted it and find it erotic
This illustrates the different goals and purposes of women having sex with black men. Most of it is the sex but some of it is for the purpose of cuckholding the white husbands. How different are the thoughts of wives focused on cheating on their husbands versus the thoughts and planning of the wives intending to cuckhold their husbands. Husbands clear and abundant knowledge of her activities is central to her new sexuality. Many other occasions the husband has no role to play.

I can't say we talk a lot, while she's having sex. For us, actions speak louder than words. When I see her toes curl and her eyes roll back into her head when climaxing, I will hold her, tell her how hot she is, how much she turns me on and how much I love her. Just the lustful look in her eyes while she's cumming says so much, that we don't need to talk. We do talk a lot with our eyes, which our bull is sometimes unaware of :)

If you were fucking a hot girl, would you respond to her questions?

Great I love that!!!Anyway it doesn't bother me at all for my husband to ask questions while I'm Fucking someone but he says I'm in a daze and don't respond to anything he asks me which is true somewhat because I've seen it looking back at a video.Its not intentional and we don't do the cuckold thing to the extent of me talking ******* to him and degrading him because I dont like that.

Back