Question to the bulls: Have you gone from couples sucking you to getting sucked solo?

NYCCuck

Male
From
NY, US
So I started sucking BBC with my now ex-girlfriend. Enjoyed it so much that I continued to meet BBC solo after we broke up. So essentially I started with BBC as a couple but converted or evolved to solo play.

Curious if an BBC had a similar experience? An instance where you let a hubby or b/f suck you in a threesome and you evolved to letting guys suck you solo?

So I started sucking BBC with my now ex-girlfriend. Enjoyed it so much that I continued to meet BBC solo after we broke up. So essentially I started with BBC as a couple but converted or evolved to solo play.

Curious if an BBC had a similar experience? An instance where you let a hubby or b/f suck you in a threesome and you evolved to letting guys suck you solo?
You are living the dream!

Yes it happened to us. It started as a 3 some.
After a few times she told me she didn’t to it with him any longer. He was to rough on her

I agreed But asked her if it was okay for me to him. She agreed. This went on for several years
He loved my cock a sucking

Back