Question: small cock cages

QueenieC

Female
Please can some experience people help me?

I want to buy these for my husband and I need advice. I've heard these can sometimes cause for your urination to trickle down the b*llsack. That's very unhygienic. Do these particular cages prevent that?

Also, how many months can I make him wear these nonstop?

S902b28f315ba4a63bd97fe5def525c9bS.jpgSe7d4a322e24d4a54b769c0cf5317cd5aU.jpg

Hey,

For longer usage I recommend metal cages, they fit and feel much better. In plastic I felt like my skin do not breath.

About pissing it depends if he is cut or uncut. Cut guys have easier life in chastity, I’m uncut and it required some practice and being limp to piss.

How long? As you want but daily washing is must have imo and much safer in order to spot if something is not ok. It’s like 2 mins from unlock to lock it again.

Agree that plastic is problematic and must be removed for cleaning. Metal with some opening permits liquid soap or shampoo to be placed in side can be cleaned during prolonged wear.

Although I sometime enjoy the play of tieing his hand behind his back and cleaning him. While fun play, there is not always tine to do this on a daily basic.

Then how does he prevent it from smelling? Do I have to take it off before he showers?
If it is stainless steel you do not need to take it off before he showers. The plastic ones you show will need to be removed fairly often for cleaning. The metal one that someone else showed can be washed in the shower with a liquid soap and some effort. Probably expect that it may need to come off once a week to shave and deep clean. But i've left him in longer.

Last edited:
Maybe cut man is able to maintain to be clear there longer. Someone uncut daily is must have. For cut I would say the same, at least at the beginning to check if there are no injuries etc

I never trickle, but maybe that's just me. After urinating I use bidet to clean the cage quickly too.

If the cage isn't a proper fit which unfortunately is more often the case than not, he will probably experience chafing, sometimes skin can get pinched, etc. Its a very real possibility that he'll wake up during the night, sometimes multiple times, to these nocturnal erections, so he may have to say goodbye to good nights sleeps for a while.

Its not too realistic to just buy a cage, lock it on someone and then expect everything to go well.

Back