question for white men

It's the hottest thing I have ever experienced. When I started to share her, it was with only white men. WHen she finally agreed to fuck a BBC, it was the ultimate. He made her cum like never before. We were both totally hooked after that. I love seeing her white pussy stretched by a dark black dick. After we split, I had a girlfriend that did the same thing.

I think my wife deserves the biggest cocks she can find and play with. She is beautiful with a great ass and great pussy and I love watching her enjoy herself in bed with a larger man knowing he is hitting her deep inside in places I cannot touch with my cock. I really only last a few moments fucking her and she deserves better.. so a huge cock fucking her for 20+ minutes takes her places, mentally and physically, I also cannot. And the things I hear her say when a hung guy is fucking her is stuff I never get to hear when we fuck... and it's music to my ears.

Not a fan of humiliation of any kind. For whatever reason men love the experience, I always detach from put downs and the whole dominating thing.
I agree with your sentiments whole-heartedly. I understand there are people into the humiliation angle, just like there are people into all sorts of "out there" things. My feeling is, it is sex people. It doesn't even have to be awesome and mind blowing to be fun. Why can't all of us just have fun and forget the world exists for a while and just get into each other? That is the way I feel about it.

thank you men. especially you white for being so honest about your inferiority.
i think that for some of us it might be just another element of BDSM that we're into, the humiliation aspect of it and all. those who've no interest in BDSM might be repulsed by it, no doubt about it, but for the of us who do, it's an incredible turn-on...and it doesn't harm anyone else.
Leopold Ritter von Sacher-Masoch described it more in depth in his timeless classic (for those into BDSM) Venus in Furs, among other topics. (hope that this isn't considered an ad, as i'm certain that he no longer receives royalties for his works).
hope that you find this more helpful than confusing. :unsure:

AH...wait...in addendum, mayhaps i should've stuck with the I's and the me's in this statement rather than the more inclusive us's and we's! And, my apology in advance for anyone who might've found it offensive.

Last edited:
What do you get out of viewing your girlfriend/wife with black men?
It's a good question. In my case I can't give a good explanation because it a feeling. My wife had a relationship before we met, with a guy with roots in Cape Verde. They had a relationship form more tan 4 years. I knew him because we worked in the same place. My wife and me were good friends so she usually talk with me about sex. I found that when she told me about her sexual life with her black boyfriend, it turned me on like crazy. I didn't know why but I enjoyed a lot hearing how she and her black boyfriend used to have sex.
He was really amazing. He was not handsome, even he was shorter than her, but however, he was able to give her so good orgasms.
When we started a new relationship after she broke with him, we spent some days in a costal city. We used to have sex everyday. But during some of these fucks I found myself thinking about she and her black boyfriend over and over again. It was not bad for me, because it turned me on even more and I asked Susie to have sex again.
That was just the beginning.
I think that fuck with a black guy, was the best thing that my wife could do during her sexual life!

I do not think most White men are weak so much as they may be trying to be totally honest. To me the woman is superior, maybe not in strength but more often than not in brains ( Intelligence),common sense, ability to control situations. The black male and Female also are for the most part superior to their white counterpart in many ways not the least being there sexual power. Now being a white married man and I believe a wise one and knowledgeable I find that white women enjoy sex much better when it is with black men and visually seeing a white women with a black man is more pleasing. So if one has to make a choice about his own Wife, mom, Sister, Aunt or ******* who is of age why would he not choose the one who can give the most pleasure, the greatest excitement and the strongest Orgasm's and this in most every case would mean turning over your loved one to the care of the superior black male.

What do you get out of viewing your girlfriend/wife with black men?

For me it's the knowledge that my wife is satisfied. I am not tiny by any means, but reality is, my wife enjoys sex better with larger cocks. She feels it better inside and out and that makes it better for her.

thank you men. especially you white for being so honest about your inferiority.

For some it's not inferiority, for me it's more of duty. As a husband it's my job to take care of my wife. If I can't grow food to eat, we go buy it. If I can't provide the sexual satisfaction she needs, it's my job to see that she gets it. Reality of it is, guys are easy to satisfy. Women for the most part take a lot more to be satisfied. My wife is smart, tough, beautiful, and sexy. She deserves satisfaction and as her husband I will see to it that she gets it one way or another.

I do not think most White men are weak so much as they may be trying to be totally honest. To me the woman is superior, maybe not in strength but more often than not in brains ( Intelligence),common sense, ability to control situations. The black male and Female also are for the most part superior to their white counterpart in many ways not the least being there sexual power. Now being a white married man and I believe a wise one and knowledgeable I find that white women enjoy sex much better when it is with black men and visually seeing a white women with a black man is more pleasing. So if one has to make a choice about his own Wife, mom, Sister, Aunt or ******* who is of age why would he not choose the one who can give the most pleasure, the greatest excitement and the strongest Orgasm's and this in most every case would mean turning over your loved one to the care of the superior black male.

And who, exactly, is choosing sexual partners for their mom, sister, aunt, or legal aged *******?

It's not all black men that do it for us. We look for tall, well built, hung black men. One that is strong physically and sexually. That description does not mean any black man. The contrast of skin and size of the bull is erotic compared to my wife who is smaller in stature even for a woman. I love seeing her with a large cock stretching her. I am 7 inches and medium girth, so I am healthy sized myself. If I want to see something impressive in her, we have to look for a guy that will meet that expectation. It seems that we can find more options with black men.

Sex is as much mental as it is physical. Since we are in Utah there are not a lot of black men or women here. That part of it allows my wife to experience an element of life that she is not used to being around. Interracial relationships in Utah are still somewhat looked at to be Taboo. Being a slut for a Black man is a very strong sexual fantasy for her to live out, and for me to enjoy being part of.

We share many fantasies together as we both are very sexual people. This is just one fantasy we enjoy. We like it so much that it is one we prefer to repeat a lot!

So I ask you Nia, if you had a fantasy that you wanted to fulfill, and it was as good in real life as the fantasy....wouldn't you want to fulfill that with the person you love?

Back