question for white men

What do you get out of viewing your girlfriend/wife with black men?
It is a huge turn on to see another cock with a lover. It excites a man and makes his cock harder than ever. there is something special about seeing another cock with a lover that makes a man want his lady even more. also, the fact she s enjoying it makes the man feel good for her and he is happy when she is happy. Its a win win situation for all three of them.

thank you men. especially you white for being so honest about your inferiority.
It's not about being inferior. Only a cave man mentality or someone with emotional issues would be jealous of seeing his lady enjoying sex with another man. It is not longer about conquering a woman and possessing her like a slave, it is about pleasure for all of you. the man does not need to cultivate jealousy or territorial feelings. He can embrace her happiness and joy and be a part of that excitement. His love for her, and her love for him is secure and can survive the physical act of sex.

What do you get out of viewing your girlfriend/wife with black men?
I am almost ten years older than my 43 year old, over-sexed wife. Aside from not being anxious and stressed over not being able to satisfy her, I now get great pleasure seeing my hot wife get fucked by young bbc.
I get a great show and she gets properly fucked. She is happy and always pleased.
That’s what I get...

Back