question for white men

The only voices that should be heard are the woman's and the owner of the BBC
Fulfilling the fantasy, until you crave it. A more dominant fuck is always hot. It's give and take. Anytime a bigger man gets to take your girl, you get a little(lot) emasculated. A new, different, and far bigger cock is bound to excite her, so seeing that inspires white boys to get jealous...and a little excited....then super turned on.
Also, power exchange is total when you get bested in bed and see your girl super hot and all about his bigger dick. It makes you docile and want to be obedient when you get so mesmerized.

Last edited:
Fulfilling the fantasy, until you crave it. A more dominant fuck is always hot. It's give and take. Anytime a bigger man get to take your girl, you get a little emasculated. A new, different, and far bigger cock is bound to excite her, so seeing that inspires white boys to get jealous...and a little excited....then super turned on.
Also, power exchange is total when you get bested in bed and see your girl super hot and all about his bigger dick. It makes you docile and want to be obedient when you get so mesmerized.
that is such a beautiful reply.

View attachment 391239Sexually sharing a mate with someone else, to us, is about keeping sex exciting and avoiding the sexual boredom trap so many couples eventually find themselves in. It's not about race, or even the gender, as my wife & I have had some really exciting swings with females as well. I know when I'm observing her receiving a good fucking from another guy, I get to see things that I normally miss when its just the two of us having sex. For example, I get to watch her actually going through her orgasms, etc ... which is something to see. Her skin becomes flush, her nipples hard as pencil erasers, with little chill bumps around them, and her pussy simply floods juices. She really gets into her has orgasms. Plus, after she's been thoroughly fucked by a larger cock, the texture and feel of her vagina takes on a whole new feel ... silky, slick, extra warm, loose ... my cock just slides right in her all the way to my balls with absolutely no effort. Sometimes I can only last a couple minutes when I experience it, but I stay erect and excited.
However, our priority is to each other; if anything becomes an issue, we quickly address it, just as we address any issues in our marriage. Its worked for us over 19 years ... Mac :)

Well said...

I think for them they're so insecure that they think their wives are going to leave them eventually. So if they let them fuck superior black cocks they think they "allowed" it to happen, instead of it happening without their approval. Plus they finally get to see their girls get sexually fulfilled for the first time in their relationship.

Not even close for me but maybe someone feels that way. Every one has thier reason each unique to them. Sone cab similar but still different in why they like it.

Can't this just be enjoyed with out some of you being sissies about it?
Absolutely, just like we can enjoy it without the mention of "being owned" or called a "sissyboi", or "breeding your wife" ... sure, we can do without that kind of talk and just enjoy it as it was meant to be enjoyed. Not everyone desires to be humiliated or ridiculed. ;)

It is not a dominance thing or a sissy thing for most of us. Im larger than average, I am the first dude to give my fiancé an orgasm during sex, was the first dude to give an ex orgasms. I can fuck and I know what I am doing.

I just really get off on the idea of watching my girl with a larger dude. I think it will be insanely hot watching her getting some great sex from another. It is as simple as that. No sissy stuff, worship, inferiority etc. Just fun

As I have said in my previous post, for me it is about feeling inferior and insecure! I'm not good sexually and I'm fully aware of that! As I have said I enjoy serving those people who "I find superior"! That doesnt mean they are, just that I see them that way! I generally find that this is all women, and although there is the occasional white guy, its usually black men, although I cant really explain my reasons for that! Its just the feelings i get! I also like seeing two people who I consider to be attractive and superior pleasing each other in ways I couldnt and serving them to help them achieve that! Yes i understand to some of you that seems pathetic, and I guess it kind of is! But thats the way i feel xx

Seems like one common similarity is compersion (opposite of jealousy).

Bigger difference tends to be whether the cuckold is more submissive or more of an equal voyeur. I'm more in the submissive group myself, but i can see both viewpoints. As long as she's happy right? ;)

For me it was the thrill of it and the erotic high from seeing your wife slowly stripped of her clothing one piece at a time and being kissed and felt up in front of you. Then seeing her tits sucked and massaged in his black hands making her nipples hard and stiff. hearing her moan and get hot and start reaching for his cock and rubbing it through his pants. as he begins to play with her pussy. Sliding one finger into her then another and so forth until she is humping his hand and cumming. then to see her take out his massive cock and start stroking and massaging it and sucking on is until she can not take it all in her mouth. seeing her look up at him then say I want this hard cock in my wet white pussy and have you fuck me until I pass out. that is why I like watching.

Back