Question for white males.

I don't consider my self a cuck but I have watched my wife (and ex wife/girlfriends) have sex with other men and women and have enjoyed every minute of it since the very first time. That was about 25 years ago. My current wife is not into women and other than one white guy who pays her for companionship she is exclusively BBC. As I said in an earlier post...It never gets old!

I don't consider my self a cuck but I have watched my wife (and ex wife/girlfriends) have sex with other men and women and have enjoyed every minute of it since the very first time. That was about 25 years ago. My current wife is not into women and other than one white guy who pays her for companionship she is exclusively BBC. As I said in an earlier post...It never gets old!
That is soo cool

There’s nothing hotter than watching your wife with another man... and the more she’s turned on by and attracted to the guy, the hotter it is.

( cuckold relationship ) My bf wants to know , how long did it take you to get used to another man being with your partner?
Hearing about my wife telling me about past lovers always got me hot. So when I saw her with another guy for the first time, it didn’t take much getting used to. I still find it hot seeing her take a big cock and getting filled.

I suppose it depends on how you define 'getting used to it'. I've been happy to watch my wife fucking other men for a long time but I still get pangs of jealousy when I see an erect cock ready to penetrate her.

Reactions: wit
( cuckold relationship ) My bf wants to know , how long did it take you to get used to another man being with your partner?
Don't think you ever get totally used to it I was against it to start with but accepted it,over the years I began to relish my roll and the love and lust for Mandy only grew stronger and more intense.To everyone we know we are a normal long term married couple.it's great to have our sexy secret especially since the ******* have moved out.

Back