Question for White Couples!

Damn...I love the conquering aspect you brought to it. Lol I've struck up a few convos with some random white couples over the past few months and must say that the response has been nice. Must say that there is something about a black man hitting on a white wife that seems to make white men submit...I've seen it first hand. Like you said, they can't deny confidence and masculinity

OMG! Yes! I know that it sounds like hyperbole, but I honestly think that ALL white marriages need to be conquered by BLACK COCK, and "conquered," is the right word, because that's what it is! MEN conquer, they take over, they overcome, they subdue, they subjugate! In the most important way... BLACK MEN are TRUE MEN, and whitebois learn to accept and embrace submission to that, the most powerful and deep kind of submission to BLACK MEN possible! Offering the love of their lives, the mom of their children, their whole world to BLACK MEN, knowing full well that it will forever ruin any chance he had at pleasing her himself, because after that... he'll NEVER stack up! Their own wives' might not even be able to see them as men afterwards, the whitebois might not be able to see themselves that way either, but it is just... better that way... for everyone involved!

It's exciting to hear it from the perspective of a BLACK MAN, reading your post... it was clear that even if you don't know anything about a couple, you can see that they are white, and being who you are... you know that you are entitled to sex with his wife, that they will submit to you, you will conquer them both, and they will thank you for it!!! You can just look at a young, attractive white couple, and just KNOW they need BLACK COCK! I think that is just wonderful, and I just hope that this dynamic continues to explode with popularity, until ALL BLACK MEN view ALL white couples in this way!

Hey there! How would a new BBC bull like myself go about approaching a white couple in public, where I find the wife attractive? I have a pretty good talk game but don't want to come across as offensive...should I engage the husband first and compliment him on his wife? (That's my inclination) or maybe try to flirt with his wife slightly and see how her husband reacts? Give this bull a little advice....
Just checked your media the workplace bulge would help??

Thanks...might go take a walk outside and see how many women I can get to take a glance ;)
Seriously though you wouldn’t believe the type of couples who may be interested in you we are a couple who you wouldn’t believe are interested but in the bedroom things are different

Looks like the OP is still here even though this is an old thread. I’m assuming you’re talking about regular bars/nightclubs and not swingers clubs.

It’s almost impossible to approach a married couple at a regular bar and start hitting on the wife. 95% of married couples aren’t into this lifestyle. You’re much more likely to get punched than fucked.

This is the only way I could see it working: If you’re in a crowded club or bar and find an attractive couple, ask if you can share their table. I’m imagining a high top table where you stand or that has barstools, not a regular table or booth. Introduce yourself and make small talk. Say you’re supposed to meet some friends but you aren’t sure if they’re coming now. Offer to buy them a ******* or appetizer or something for sharing their table with you. If they seem annoyed at any point, move on. If they don’t, you’ve at least got some people to talk to while you’re there.

The only way you’d ever really know if they’re interested is if the husband starts coming up with ways to leave you alone with his wife. You’d have to be really good at reading people and their interest for this to work.

Looks like the OP is still here even though this is an old thread. I’m assuming you’re talking about regular bars/nightclubs and not swingers clubs.

It’s almost impossible to approach a married couple at a regular bar and start hitting on the wife. 95% of married couples aren’t into this lifestyle. You’re much more likely to get punched than fucked.

This is the only way I could see it working: If you’re in a crowded club or bar and find an attractive couple, ask if you can share their table. I’m imagining a high top table where you stand or that has barstools, not a regular table or booth. Introduce yourself and make small talk. Say you’re supposed to meet some friends but you aren’t sure if they’re coming now. Offer to buy them a ******* or appetizer or something for sharing their table with you. If they seem annoyed at any point, move on. If they don’t, you’ve at least got some people to talk to while you’re there.

The only way you’d ever really know if they’re interested is if the husband starts coming up with ways to leave you alone with his wife. You’d have to be really good at reading people and their interest for this to work.

I'm going to disagree with you about this. If OP is targeting white couples, I truly don't see a whiteboi thinking it's a good idea to physically assault a BLACK MAN, and get his lilly white ass kicked in front of his wife, and everyone else that might be there! I have seen BLACK guys walk up to white girls, and start hitting on them right in front of their whiteboi bf's!!! It's called highschool... and college!!! They NEVER got punched, presumably because the whitebois knew better, but they often DID end up fucking those white girls, generally behind their backs, but... I think whitebois can be adults about this, and recognize and accept nature to be what it is!

They OBVIOUSLY know that their white wives want to have sex with BLACK MEN, and that BLACK MEN want to have sex with their white wives! A confident BLACK MEN approaching a young, attractive white couple would be a very exciting thing for them. The whiteboi will notice how hot and bothered his wife is by the natural masculinty, confidence, and boldness of the BLACK MAN, and quite naturally the whiteboi will be intimidated by it. If the BLACK MAN can navigate through initial awkwardness and whiteboi resistance well... he can be FUCKING his little white wife later that night, because whites are truthfully, naturally docile, compliant, and submisive to BLACK MEN, and a BLACK MAN with some experience with doing this can make most white couples complicit in satiating his desires, and allowing the natural chemistry between his white wife and the BLACK MAN to work itself in their marital bed!

There is some skill required at doing this, and practice will be needed, but if a BLACK MAN is willing to put in the effort to developing this, he can go out, and conquer a new young, attractive white couple every night with BLACK COCK! And, frankly, I think that's a wonderful thing for BLACK MEN to do! It is precisely the white couples that are not into the lifestyle, and/or not aware of the lifestyle, that NEED to be conquered by BLACK COCK the MOST!!! This type of thing will help facilitate the growth of it, until it is in the mainstream, and becomes the "norm," which is where it belongs!

I'm going to disagree with you about this. If OP is targeting white couples, I truly don't see a whiteboi thinking it's a good idea to physically assault a BLACK MAN, and get his lilly white ass kicked in front of his wife, and everyone else that might be there! I have seen BLACK guys walk up to white girls, and start hitting on them right in front of their whiteboi bf's!!! It's called highschool... and college!!! They NEVER got punched, presumably because the whitebois knew better, but they often DID end up fucking those white girls, generally behind their backs, but... I think whitebois can be adults about this, and recognize and accept nature to be what it is!

They OBVIOUSLY know that their white wives want to have sex with BLACK MEN, and that BLACK MEN want to have sex with their white wives! A confident BLACK MEN approaching a young, attractive white couple would be a very exciting thing for them. The whiteboi will notice how hot and bothered his wife is by the natural masculinty, confidence, and boldness of the BLACK MAN, and quite naturally the whiteboi will be intimidated by it. If the BLACK MAN can navigate through initial awkwardness and whiteboi resistance well... he can be FUCKING his little white wife later that night, because whites are truthfully, naturally docile, compliant, and submisive to BLACK MEN, and a BLACK MAN with some experience with doing this can make most white couples complicit in satiating his desires, and allowing the natural chemistry between his white wife and the BLACK MAN to work itself in their marital bed!

There is some skill required at doing this, and practice will be needed, but if a BLACK MAN is willing to put in the effort to developing this, he can go out, and conquer a new young, attractive white couple every night with BLACK COCK! And, frankly, I think that's a wonderful thing for BLACK MEN to do! It is precisely the white couples that are not into the lifestyle, and/or not aware of the lifestyle, that NEED to be conquered by BLACK COCK the MOST!!! This type of thing will help facilitate the growth of it, until it is in the mainstream, and becomes the "norm," which is where it belongs!
That’s why we only deal with real people on this site. You guys are so weird and pathetic. Back to the real persons forum for us.

Back