Question for White Couples!

Bigfishneo

Male
Real Person
Hey there! How would a new BBC bull like myself go about approaching a white couple in public, where I find the wife attractive? I have a pretty good talk game but don't want to come across as offensive...should I engage the husband first and compliment him on his wife? (That's my inclination) or maybe try to flirt with his wife slightly and see how her husband reacts? Give this bull a little advice....

From the Hubby side
Just give the wife a smile and nod. If she keeps an eye on you and or acknowledges you in return, wait for her to turn to talk to husband. At which time she will usually tell him. Once that is done approach table and talk to both if them.Yes !give her a compliment and at least shake his hand when you introduce yourself. From there just be yourself .
That's some good and sound advice...so many times I'll see a couple and just wonder " hmmm..I bet I can seduce them into wanting this black cock" but have never been too sure on the approach. I'm looking forward to putting this in practice

Hey there! How would a new BBC bull like myself go about approaching a white couple in public, where I find the wife attractive? I have a pretty good talk game but don't want to come across as offensive...should I engage the husband first and compliment him on his wife? (That's my inclination) or maybe try to flirt with his wife slightly and see how her husband reacts? Give this bull a little advice....
Well first I would say, try to find a place where swingers are known to go. Strip clubs are prime and most have couples nights. Some wear anklets but so do women who just like them so that could get you in some trouble lol Just starting a conversation at a bar, sitting there and talking about football or whatever you can get a feel for them. Craigslist casual encounters is another good spot to find couples. Nice hotel lounges are another spot. I know at least with us, we visit a strip club once in awhile, hotel bar on the beach etc She has let the guy know shes interested by touch etc . Good luck,

Well first I would say, try to find a place where swingers are known to go. Strip clubs are prime and most have couples nights. Some wear anklets but so do women who just like them so that could get you in some trouble lol Just starting a conversation at a bar, sitting there and talking about football or whatever you can get a feel for them. Craigslist casual encounters is another good spot to find couples. Nice hotel lounges are another spot. I know at least with us, we visit a strip club once in awhile, hotel bar on the beach etc She has let the guy know shes interested by touch etc . Good luck,

My thing isnt necessarily for a particular location of where to find couples...more so how should I approach an attractive white wife I see at a common public spot. Ie. A grocery store, Walmart, target (see a lot of sexy white women that need black cock there hehehe). If you were a white couple that had never explored the lifestyle but were approached by a black man that was interested in you...what would turn you on??
Thanks for the reply!

My thing isnt necessarily for a particular location of where to find couples...more so how should I approach an attractive white wife I see at a common public spot. Ie. A grocery store, Walmart, target (see a lot of sexy white women that need black cock there hehehe). If you were a white couple that had never explored the lifestyle but were approached by a black man that was interested in you...what would turn you on??
Thanks for the reply!
Hmmm That's tough. I know what you're asking but not sure how to answer since we do meet single men. My wife would talk if someone approached and started talking but there are some pretty uptight people. Last thing you want if to have some redneck get offended. As far as if someone had approached her before we swung, I am not sure. I don't think she would "hook up" or even think about since it wasn't something we really knew anything about. So many of us think people know about the lifestyle but you'd be surprised how many are clueless. I wish I could tell you something better but that's a toughie. I really don't know. Hell, Starbucks is where I would try first though if you want a regular type of place. lol Good luck and Merry Christmas.

Hmmm That's tough. I know what you're asking but not sure how to answer since we do meet single men. My wife would talk if someone approached and started talking but there are some pretty uptight people. Last thing you want if to have some redneck get offended. As far as if someone had approached her before we swung, I am not sure. I don't think she would "hook up" or even think about since it wasn't something we really knew anything about. So many of us think people know about the lifestyle but you'd be surprised how many are clueless. I wish I could tell you something better but that's a toughie. I really don't know. Hell, Starbucks is where I would try first though if you want a regular type of place. lol Good luck and Merry Christmas.
Makes sense and I know its a somewhat tricky one but I felt I'd get a better answer by asking a white couple in the lifestyle. I think I like the thrill of hitting on a white soccer mom in public, have her husband approach me and I convince them and open them up to the this new world of black cock! Just rock their world lol Merry Christmas to you too!

For those that are looking like I said before, just make eye contact nod at her stand like a gentleman, wait for her acknowledge. She will turn and tell her husband if he looks at you and does not actually a fool then approach and introduce yourself as a gentleman. Has worked on us several times. If he acts like a thug or thirsty as fuck then we blow them off. If he acts like a Gentleman ... Well it's a different type of blow off...
Yeah I see what you did there....got me a little excited with that analogy. hehehe I need that second kind of blow off for sure ;) good insight!

Look her in the eye, don't hesitate to look the husband in the eye either. Eye contact is key, it can lead to so much more. If you have that eye contact and she smiles at you, go ahead and approach and say hello. Talk to them, show you are interested without being pushy or rude. Being a gentleman will get you so much more than being rude or obnoxious. If both the husband and the wife talk to you and encourage you, suggest going for coffee or a ******* somewhere. This will break the ice and could lead to a lot of fun for all involved.

Look her in the eye, don't hesitate to look the husband in the eye either. Eye contact is key, it can lead to so much more. If you have that eye contact and she smiles at you, go ahead and approach and say hello. Talk to them, show you are interested without being pushy or rude. Being a gentleman will get you so much more than being rude or obnoxious. If both the husband and the wife talk to you and encourage you, suggest going for coffee or a ******* somewhere. This will break the ice and could lead to a lot of fun for all involved.
I like it! Sounds like a good strategy...ibe been seeing that eye contact is key... I can't wait to be in a position where I can stare down a beautiful white woman and work my way into a situation where I'm blessing her with my BBC!

Don't Stare down that's not good almost stalker -ish. Just nod and check every once and while if she keeps looking back and keeping eye contact then your golden. Remember you are the Gentleman. As the conversation goes direct it to what you want but always keep about her. Talk about what they want and expect as a couple. Let her know you are there to help them expand her sexuality. If the husband is sub then guide the conversation to let him say his fantasy (s) . In front of her. She may have never heard these, but you have her attention with your gentlemanly conversation, yet becoming the dominant . Once he has said what he wants ,tell her what you would like to do to her in a nice way(woman outside bedroom your slut inside) how you would like to fulfill her fantasy and possibly needs. You can also gently touch her as you are all talking she will respond the way you want if you did it right.
Damn....I can already envision it in my head. Perfect

I’ve been approached dozen times by whites and blacks, even when hubby is with me.
I think u must risk with her if u aren’t in a swing place. Eye contact, smile, you should know how. If u like someone, in the right way, u must be perseverant, sure of yourself but not too much rude. I.e. Even if I’m in lifestyle, the approach “you hot, I wanna fuck u” In the real life it’s too much rude for me.
My bull, who has got a great success with women even out of lifestyle, once told me “the woman should not be conquered, she must be convinced”.

I’ve been approached dozen times by whites and blacks, even when hubby is with me.
I think u must risk with her if u aren’t in a swing place. Eye contact, smile, you should know how. If u like someone, in the right way, u must be perseverant, sure of yourself but not too much rude. I.e. Even if I’m in lifestyle, the approach “you hot, I wanna fuck u” In the real life it’s too much rude for me.
My bull, who has got a great success with women even out of lifestyle, once told me “the woman should not be conquered, she must be convinced”.
Thanks for the response! How has your husband responded when you have a been approached? What are turn offs for him?

I wish more black men would approach me.There is many I see and think about if they only knew what I was thinking..Its nearly impossible to find online and I would never just approach one.

I wish more black men would approach me.There is many I see and think about if they only knew what I was thinking..Its nearly impossible to find online and I would never just approach one.
Rea
Really?? Based off your profile, you should have no prob getting approached dear...I understand that societal norms say that you shouldn't approach a man (especially a black one) but you'd be surprised at the response you'd get if you approached. Trust me!

I know when my wife likes a guy she will be pretty obvious. She’ll look and stare, make eye contact, and smile. If the guy doesn’t make a move then he’s labeled a pussy and she loses interest. Sometimes I’m a cockblocker I guess just by being there but it tends to weed out the ones who would likely be a pushover to her.

I know when my wife likes a guy she will be pretty obvious. She’ll look and stare, make eye contact, and smile. If the guy doesn’t make a move then he’s labeled a pussy and she loses interest. Sometimes I’m a cockblocker I guess just by being there but it tends to weed out the ones who would likely be a pushover to her.
Makes sense! There have been a few times when I'll see a wife give me "the look" but in the past I wasn't completely sure due to the fact that her hubby would be right there. But I'm not making that mistake again...if your wife runs into me and gives me that look, she better know that I'll bite ;) I'm growing in confidence though... Not in a cocky way but in a "I'm a bull" type way lol

Back