Question for White Couples!

From the Hubby side
Just give the wife a smile and nod. If she keeps an eye on you and or acknowledges you in return, wait for her to turn to talk to husband. At which time she will usually tell him. Once that is done approach table and talk to both of them.Yes ! Give her a compliment and at least shake his hand when you introduce yourself. From there just be yourself .
This is how it works for us;)

I wouldn't do it period lol it can either r come across as complimentary or as disrespect cause you don't Know if their in this life or not

I always think a good sense of humour with bit of cheekiness works. Then, even if the couple aren’t interested, you will have cheered them up and no offence caused. And include the guy, every guy I’ve met when hubby’s been present has chatted with him and shook his hand, joked with him etc.

It depends on the couple and the time. In our case, we do it two different ways when we go out to a bar. In some cases, I am the one who offers her to other men. Typically, we go to a bar and if I see a guy who I think might want to fuck her and I would like to watch them, I will signal her to go to the ladies room. While she is gone, I try to strike up a conversation or see if he strikes one up with me. If we start talking and he says anything to let me know he is attracted to her, I ask him if he is interested in using her while I watch. I like to be right to the point. Our agreement for these cases is that she does whoever I pick out for her, does whatever they tell her to do and lets them do anything they want to her.

Other times, we will go into a bar separately and sit apart from each other. I like to watch while guys come up to her and try to pick her up. She is free to go with whoever she wants and do whatever she wants. I wait for her to come back and she tells me all the details.

As far as my wife goes if you were ever in Sacramento and saw us I would say she would find it really appealing if a handsome guy like you engaged me and told me how lucky I was to have such a beautiful wife. She would likely elbow me and tell me see I told you so. She doesn’t think I compliment her enough even though I do compliment her often. But that would be a good start for us. Because then I could engage with you first which would help my wife feel at ease because I would be in more control of the situation at first. That would likely change a bit as she became more relaxed and began to engage with you.

Hey there! How would a new BBC bull like myself go about approaching a white couple in public, where I find the wife attractive? I have a pretty good talk game but don't want to come across as offensive...should I engage the husband first and compliment him on his wife? (That's my inclination) or maybe try to flirt with his wife slightly and see how her husband reacts? Give this bull a little advice....
I think the details vary between different couples and since people are different in general, that's a given. For me I wouldn't mind you coming up to me and complimenting my wife a little. I would then wonder what she would think and anxiously await for you to talk with her. If she comes to me and mentions it I would ask her how she feels and let whatever happens happen. That's the best way for me as a husband. It shows respect for me as her hubby and makes me trust you more.

It depends on the couple and the time. In our case, we do it two different ways when we go out to a bar. In some cases, I am the one who offers her to other men. Typically, we go to a bar and if I see a guy who I think might want to fuck her and I would like to watch them, I will signal her to go to the ladies room. While she is gone, I try to strike up a conversation or see if he strikes one up with me. If we start talking and he says anything to let me know he is attracted to her, I ask him if he is interested in using her while I watch. I like to be right to the point. Our agreement for these cases is that she does whoever I pick out for her, does whatever they tell her to do and lets them do anything they want to her.

Other times, we will go into a bar separately and sit apart from each other. I like to watch while guys come up to her and try to pick her up. She is free to go with whoever she wants and do whatever she wants. I wait for her to come back and she tells me all the details.
Now that's hot...you sitting back and letting her do her thing with black men. It must be a rush when she comes home and tells you about how she got plowed! Damn...sexy

We discussed the topic with my wife and she said that she would probably avoid advances in public (not in a bar or club). However most people are willing to help others in need. So if a guy comes up and asks for help - say in a Walmart he does not know what item to pick up (ideally, something kitchen-related) - most, especially women would go out of their way to oblige. And then once the conversation starts you never know where it would lead up to.

I always think a good sense of humor with bit of cheekiness works. Then, even if the couple aren’t interested, you will have cheered them up and no offense caused. And include the guy, every guy I’ve met when hubby’s been present has chatted with him and shook his hand, joked with him etc.

Well said.. When My wife and I first entertained the Hotwife idea, we went to a likely bar in Hawaii where a lot of military men hang. The first guy to approach her was when she was alone, I left and went to the head. He waited until I was gone.. We got the impression he was a bit on the underhanded side because he waited to 'snake' her behind my back.. Later, another gentleman approached us and struck up a conversation.. HE was her first Hotwife encounter.. Be a gentleman.. make small talk and be friendly.. You will know pretty quickly if you are in the game..

Be confident but humble, honest but respectful, direct but courteous. A good sense of humor also helps ease tension. That and should get your foot in the door. It sounds like your instincts are good from what you said above about approaching the husband as well as the wife.

Couples like us are here for a reason, hoping to find something to spice things up, something different, preferably bigger and thicker, attached to a man who knows what he's doing. So above all, don't lie or mislead. And if you have what it takes, don't brag. Nature will take it's course.

Just be genuinely friendly if you want to become friends with benefits.

You're a gentleman for asking the question.
Thanks

Hey there! How would a new BBC bull like myself go about approaching a white couple in public, where I find the wife attractive? I have a pretty good talk game but don't want to come across as offensive...should I engage the husband first and compliment him on his wife? (That's my inclination) or maybe try to flirt with his wife slightly and see how her husband reacts? Give this bull a little advice....
Lots of good ideas here sweetie. I can add a bit. Look for an Anklet. Also buy them a ******* via a server, then see how they react.

Well said.. When My wife and I first entertained the Hotwife idea, we went to a likely bar in Hawaii where a lot of military men hang. The first guy to approach her was when she was alone, I left and went to the head. He waited until I was gone.. We got the impression he was a bit on the underhanded side because he waited to 'snake' her behind my back.. Later, another gentleman approached us and struck up a conversation.. HE was her first Hotwife encounter.. Be a gentleman.. make small talk and be friendly.. You will know pretty quickly if you are in the game..
Absolutely... Makes sense that the hubby wouldn't want to feel slightwd but included. Its a like a show of respect. I've been hearing that alot

That's some good and sound advice...so many times I'll see a couple and just wonder " hmmm..I bet I can seduce them into wanting this black cock" but have never been too sure on the approach. I'm looking forward to putting this in practice

This is what we ALL love SO MUCH about BLACK MEN!!! I absolutely LOVE that a BLACK MAN will see a white couple, and just know that he wants to FUCK the whiteboi's wife, and that these random white couple that he doesn't even know... are going to let you do it!!! As soon as they meet you, they are going to want you to do it!!! They have probably never swung, cheated, or opened their marriage before, but... it doesn't matter... because they're white, and they are going to submit to you!!! That's the type of confidence and MASCULINTY only a BLACK MAN can have, because you can back it up!!! I hope you conquer many...Many...MANY white marriages with BLACK COCK, and I'm sure you will!!! It's the white marriages unaware of the interracial cuckholding lifestyle that need to be conquered by BLACK COCK the most!!! I hope that many white marriages submit to you!!!

This is what we ALL love SO MUCH about BLACK MEN!!! I absolutely LOVE that a BLACK MAN will see a white couple, and just know that he wants to FUCK the whiteboi's wife, and that these random white couple that he doesn't even know... are going to let you do it!!! As soon as they meet you, they are going to want you to do it!!! They have probably never swung, cheated, or opened their marriage before, but... it doesn't matter... because they're white, and they are going to submit to you!!! That's the type of confidence and MASCULINTY only a BLACK MAN can have, because you can back it up!!! I hope you conquer many...Many...MANY white marriages with BLACK COCK, and I'm sure you will!!! It's the white marriages unaware of the interracial cuckholding lifestyle that need to be conquered by BLACK COCK the most!!! I hope that many white marriages submit to you!!!
Damn...I love the conquering aspect you brought to it. Lol I've struck up a few convos with some random white couples over the past few months and must say that the response has been nice. Must say that there is something about a black man hitting on a white wife that seems to make white men submit...I've seen it first hand. Like you said, they can't deny confidence and masculinity

Last edited:
Approaching women in a common public setting can be tricky turf. Women like attention from the right guy, but understandably get annoyed and even offended when it comes from the wrong guy. And none of us is the right guy for every woman, that's just how the world works. The key is to be able to read body language, make eye contact, and master the art of the, "yeah, I'd fuck you" half smile. If there are no non-verbal cues suggesting she's open, my advice is move on. If you get those cues, then ease into the conversation. It will become obvious soon enough if she's into you. And yes, acknowledge and engage the husband if he's present. And finally, I would say never to approach a woman in the company of her children, big or small.

Back