Question for the women from a wife

sharingcouple75

Couple
Gold Member
From
KY, US
I really like playing with multiple men! However, the next several days….and even up to a week later…. I suffer from chaffing and soreness. It really interferes and limits play at hotel takeovers.

Do you WOMEN have any advice on pre or post play kitty care? I use advil before and after play, lube, and a lot of Coco butter after. I’d love to find out how other women in the lifestyle who play with multiple partners at the same time care for their kitty.

I really like playing with multiple men! However, the next several days….and even up to a week later…. I suffer from chaffing and soreness. It really interferes and limits play at hotel takeovers.

Do you WOMEN have any advice on pre or post play kitty care? I use advil before and after play, lube, and a lot of Coco butter after. I’d love to find out how other women in the lifestyle who play with multiple partners at the same time care for their kitty.
😍😍😍😍😍😍

Just a word of caution…Advil is an inflammatory ******* thinner…if you’re taking it for pain and soreness, use Tylenol. The last thing you need is micro tears and ******* if you’re f*cking raw. Ijs

OK so here is a lifestyle hack that is very popular with women who attend splash mocha (kittys get a serious workout there 😉). Get a smooth glass dildo, has to be smooth, no bumps or ridges or anything. Preferably the double end version. Put it in a zip lock back and keep it on ice. Between sessions or after remove it from the bag and insert the first end until your body temperature warms it up then use the other end. A lot of women rave about the healing effect it has after a night of hard fucking. Best of luck to you 😁

OK so here is a lifestyle hack that is very popular with women who attend splash mocha (kittys get a serious workout there 😉). Get a smooth glass dildo, has to be smooth, no bumps or ridges or anything. Preferably the double end version. Put it in a zip lock back and keep it on ice. Between sessions or after remove it from the bag and insert the first end until your body temperature warms it up then use the other end. A lot of women rave about the healing effect it has after a night of hard fucking. Best of luck to you 😁
Buying one TONIGHT! Thanks, I’ll let you know how it goes.

I have no solution for preventing this to happen, but a quick fixer is Cicalfate+ from Avène. I don't know if you can get it in the US as it is French, but in Europe you can easily find it.
Anyway, it works great. You put it right after cleaning and drying, and most of the time you'd it get fresh as new the day after.

For me and my wife, it works magical.

Love the cold glass dildo though, we'll have a look on that !!

This honestly sounds amazing and smart advice. Count me in on giving it a try.

Brilliant! I love my glass toy...

Lotions or some essential oils are always great for skin care in general following showers and clean up times. When it comes to soreness kegel exercises and pain killers are about the best options.

It’s not with one or two guys, but when I play with 3 or 4 it happens. I was “hoping” for some magic potion I guess 😝
We just discovered a new lube called Boy Butter. The only draw back to Boy Butter is it’s not safe for latex condoms. So we use Skyns brand condoms that are non latex.

Boy Butter is so inert you can actually eat it (tastes like coconut) won’t stain sheets like most sex lubes and a lil’ dab will do ya. Literally the stuff doesn’t break down like most lubes we get. Lasts & lasts!

If you’re using condoms switch to non latex or to latex if you’re using non Ltx

My wife is all about hydration these days. She is heading into her 60's and her anatomy is changing. She gets really tight and dry and will chaff and get sore as well. She drinks a lot of water every day and uses moisturizers on a regular basis now. Especially for shaving her legs and lips. They dry out every time she shaves, and she hates it.

Back