Question for the wives and gf's.

As my wife and I get close to doing this my nerves have crept, naturally. After reading some posts on here I'm wondering how your relationship is with your hub/bf? It seems some have been really healthy experiences and others it seems like the hub is sorta not as important as he once was? Do you have ways you remind him he's still your one and only or have things changed in your relationship?

Hubs is always who I lay my head and heart next to each and every night. Without our fantasies together this wouldn’t work. So I always respect him he’s my forever human and too bad but he’s stuck with me for life ??‍♀️

Hubs is always who I lay my head and heart next to each and every night. Without our fantasies together this wouldn’t work. So I always respect him he’s my forever human and too bad but he’s stuck with me for life ??‍♀️
I'm sure he doesn't view it as being stuck with you. I liked your reply as well as the others. We've been together 12+ years and married almost 4. I've always been the lead in our relationship and i was the one she chased after "for lack of a better reference". Since we've started fantasizing about this it's been the other way around and its great to see her feel sexy and confident like I've never seen her. I know she loves me more than she will ever love anyone, i just don't want that to diminish. I love seeing real couples enjoy the lifestyle but still hold their marriage and spouse above all else. It's my only real concern after reading some of the comments on here. Again ty :)

Back