Question for the Vanilla Queens and Couples!

I find younger guys want a quickie, mature men want to take their time
I agree. We got a nice room, we having fun and enjoying. Drinking and laughing. If you worked up the courage to meet me. Plus giving me some of your pussy. You getting serviced well.

I feel like i'm in the minority here, but sometimes you just want a guy with a huge dick who doesn't care about you at all and disrespects you...i don't know if i'm weird or what, but that's a fun experience haha
You just like an unattached fuck. No emotions just a straight up smash and separate ways. I respect tht. A lot of guys and sometime I want it tht way. First name only now lift tht skirt or dress up and let me fuck. Good ol sex.

Last edited:
Mature men have the experience
It's ALL a waste if he hasn't learned anything along the way.....as one of the 'dirty old men' around here, I started where it was taboo among Black men to perform oral sex. I both lost my virginity and performed oral the first time while I was in the navy, the first was 'ok', the 2nd was teased a lot when it got out. But as a very late bloomer, to this day, every experience is about learning more....now, I perform oral because I like it and enjoy it, as much if not more than for the lady....like Allen Iverson, I believe in practice, plenty, plenty of practice!!!!

Back