Question for the REAL Hotwives:

I try to avoid generalising to be honest. I have found so much diversity within this lifestyle and every Bull, like every hotwife or cuck, has their own unique desires. I’d say though that a quality Bull will serve the woman’s desires primarily, but what they actually want is very important to me.

I try to avoid generalising to be honest. I have found so much diversity within this lifestyle and every Bull, like every hotwife or cuck, has their own unique desires. I’d say though that a quality Bull will serve the woman’s desires primarily, but what they actually want is very important to me.
So you just let the Bull know up front what the couple is interested in?

Can only really speak for our own situation..when we started I was present all the time…mostly because we wanted it to be shared experience..our second and current regular who has been in lifestyle for about a dozen years with a total of 15 ongoing couples says he has a fetish of having hsubands present …but ..he also does the solo thing as well …and to that we started doing solo visits by wife

Can only really speak for our own situation..when we started I was present all the time…mostly because we wanted it to be shared experience..our second and current regular who has been in lifestyle for about a dozen years with a total of 15 ongoing couples says he has a fetish of having hsubands present …but ..he also does the solo thing as well …and to that we started doing solo visits by wife
Fetish for having the hubby present huh? I like that; sounds naughty.

Most bulls i have met enjoy it let the hubby watch.think its a turn on for them.so the hubby can see how a real cock fucks his wife.not all of them keen for the sissy hubby to suck them

Very correct ... the best bulls also know there is very much a dynamic at play between the husband and wife and they enjoy being part of that, even if they do not fully understand it. For me it can be the moment when he looks over at me, the head of his cock just penetrating her, his full length on display .. then slams his cock into my wife's pussy. Even she may miss his glance.. because her eyes are closed in bliss.

Are most Bulls OK with the husband being in the room watching and/or joining in a la a 3some (no m2m contact)?
Never had a problem with it on my end but then again it’s a deal breaker if he’s not there. I enjoy MMF quite a bit so my husband is involved and does pics. If a bull says one on one only no husband he can find another option because I’m out.

Never had a problem with it on my end but then again it’s a deal breaker if he’s not there. I enjoy MMF quite a bit so my husband is involved and does pics. If a bull says one on one only no husband he can find another option because I’m out.
Perfect hotwife

Back