Question for the Bulls

I cum 💦 all over her and in all of her holes to show hubby that married pussy is mine for the time being, until it's time for hubby to reclaim her!♠️

When you guys want to make a point to the cuck that his wife belongs to you, sexually at least. Where do y’all prefer to cum to visually show him.

Question for the hotwives, where do you like your Bull to cum to Show your cuck you’re his.

if I May. My gfs bill likes doing this
The point I make to the cuck and wife is simple in our case. When I want them to know she is my fuck slut I will face fuck her roughly then when I am ready to cum I push my dick deep in her throat. When she starts gagging with spit and cum blowing every where I have the cuck catch her spit laced cum from her chin and have him rub it all over her face while he rubs my semi hard dick over her nasty face. Finding individuals like that is far and few between

The point I make to the cuck and wife is simple in our case. When I want them to know she is my fuck slut I will face fuck her roughly then when I am ready to cum I push my dick deep in her throat. When she starts gagging with spit and cum blowing every where I have the cuck catch her spit laced cum from her chin and have him rub it all over her face while he rubs my semi hard dick over her nasty face. Finding individuals like that is far and few between
I’m literally about to cum reading this. My ex was like this and she actually made me worship her bulls too. She liked for me to get my face painted with her and then kiss. Sounds like you would gladly cum in my face after breaking my girl

I’m literally about to cum reading this. My ex was like this and she actually made me worship her bulls too. She liked for me to get my face painted with her and then kiss. Sounds like you would gladly cum in my face after breaking my girl
How about this. How about you take pictures or video of your useless white worm dripping as you jack it off and cum then send to us slut boi. What part of Fla are you in anyway?

You basically mark both of them not just her

When you guys want to make a point to the cuck that his wife belongs to you, sexually at least. Where do y’all prefer to cum to visually show him.

Question for the hotwives, where do you like your Bull to cum to Show your cuck you’re his.

Deep inside or her face.

The point I make is when she is deep throating me and I am cumming down her throat she is gagging and blowing spit/cum and its dripping out of her mouth I make the cuck catch it with his hand and rub it all over her face and when I am done and soft I have him kiss her while my dick is next to her face. Don’t find many true cucks like that here

If he's never had her ass I make it a point to have her take a load in her ass.... If she can be bred then having her show that she's ready and making him hold her hand or slide my cock in her pussy with her letting him go when I cum in her nothing like seeing that look on his face when he realizes that he can't hold on to her

Reactions: Dmo
If he's never had her ass I make it a point to have her take a load in her ass.... If she can be bred then having her show that she's ready and making him hold her hand or slide my cock in her pussy with her letting him go when I cum in her nothing like seeing that look on his face when he realizes that he can't hold on to her
Wow this is both mental and physical, I think this also lets the hotwife know there’s absolutely no competition. She’s yours

Yes! Like this one time. She literally took an hour and a half on just make up. I dropped her off at his place and got this text with this pic from her not 10 minutes later.

sometimes I forget y’all don’t just cum once. And some, like you. Cum and keep on fucking. I guess that’s just one of the many things that separate bulls from cucks. Lol

But yes I have a feeling he cums a bunch of times too. This would explain why she’s at this stage now lol
And she sexy af!

Yep - We're rather new to the lifestyle, or rather, my wife is new so we don't know anyone else. I imagine that among our friends, there are couples like us but we're not aware of them.
Last night we were very daring and adventurous though, we went to a birthday party at a restaurant and my wife wore her vixen/stag anklet. In most pictures we sent to our special friend from out of town during the party, her anklet was clearly visible. ;)
Congrats

What I'm looking for - are a few key couples that would like to be leaders in a small, discreet and private community in AZ. This community would empower women sexually, it would screen men who are bull and weed out a-holes and jerk-offs. It would also mentor younger couples and single women to embrace the sex-positive lifestyle.

I cum 💦 in whatever hole I choose but mostly that pussy to show hubby that I now own sexual stock in that sweet married pussy!♠️

Reactions: Dmo
I cum 💦 in whatever hole I choose but mostly that pussy to show hubby that I now own sexual stock in that sweet married pussy!♠️
Ever shot on her face of a wife who won’t let her hubby give her facials? That’s been happening to me lately

Ever shot on her face of a wife who won’t let her hubby give her facials? That’s been happening to me lately. Well not me but to my girl

Attachments

• 13DCD5CA-CEA4-42B6-A19D-E778C8C7FC3E.jpeg
    13DCD5CA-CEA4-42B6-A19D-E778C8C7FC3E.jpeg
    496.8 KB · Views: 40
Last edited:
Back