Question for the Bulls

Exactly. I dont think it can be said any more perfectly than that.

There isn't much of an organized scene in the SouthWest, so I have been trying to lead cuckolds to form a group so they can help women meet men like me and also to make it more scheduled and organized, so everyone can plan for fun and arrange for babysitters and etc.
You truly are doing a great service for these women. If you would like, with my experience from the cucks perspective. If I can be of any assistance. I’ll be happy to help

You truly are doing a great service for these women. If you would like, with my experience from the cucks perspective. If I can be of any assistance. I’ll be happy to help
That would be great.

Its worth a 3rd try. I have tried with a couple cuckolds before. But do you want to create a Southwest Cuckold Thread?
(AZ, TX, NM, and NV)

what would be great is if we could get all the couples, single women and bulls together for a convention in Las Vegas or Phoenix, it would be a ton of fun. Vegas might not be the first choice anymore, now that the hotels are charging $45 per night resort fee.

That would be great.

Its worth a 3rd try. I have tried with a couple cuckolds before. But do you want to create a Southwest Cuckold Thread?
(AZ, TX, NM, and NV)

what would be great is if we could get all the couples, single women and bulls together for a convention in Las Vegas or Phoenix, it would be a ton of fun. Vegas might not be the first choice anymore, now that the hotels are charging $45 per night resort fee.
Yes May I message you?

I appreciate the response. By no means was I implying that women don’t have any say in any of this. The total opposite. I’m a firm believer that she runs the cuckold dynamic, even completely submitting to a Bull is a choice. I’ve been in 2 previous cuckold relationships. This being my 3rd and best one. I feel completely at peace with my girl and her Bull being in complete control. Believe it or not, makes me feel zero stress. Even him taking over in many aspects of our daily life because she allows it.
In what ways does he take over your daily life?

In what ways does he take over your daily life?
It’s very little subtle but meaningful things. Not like he’s running our bank account now or anything like that. He picks the color Of her nails. I used to pick. She now dresses the way he likes her to. If I want to go to dinner with her and she agrees, but he suddenly texts her that he wants to see her. She’ll pick him. Oh and he’s got her knocked up. Lol. I guess that’s a big thing

How are you preparing for the baby?
Just as if it was mine. She’s taking care of herself. Taking all the vitamins the doctor told her. when we go for ultrasounds I’m the one that goes with her, but the very first one he was the one that went. So they could see the baby first. After that it’s been me. I think it’s because the doctor asked them both questions about the pregnancy. But after that it’s been me. I’m sure this was awkward for her gynecologist. Lol.
but as far as paperwork is concerned. I’m gonna be the dad on the birth certificate and all that. Not really 100% yet how involved he’s going to be actually. But I have a feeling he’s going to Want to be more involved that he’s telling us, or at least telling me right now. Maybe he already talked to her. Haven’t asked her

I see you got experience with this. May i ask how involved you get?

Just as if it was mine. She’s taking care of herself. Taking all the vitamins the doctor told her. when we go for ultrasounds I’m the one that goes with her, but the very first one he was the one that went. So they could see the baby first. After that it’s been me. I think it’s because the doctor asked them both questions about the pregnancy. But after that it’s been me. I’m sure this was awkward for her gynecologist. Lol.
but as far as paperwork is concerned. I’m gonna be the dad on the birth certificate and all that. Not really 100% yet how involved he’s going to be actually. But I have a feeling he’s going to Want to be more involved that he’s telling us, or at least telling me right now. Maybe he already talked to her. Haven’t asked her

I see you got experience with this. May i ask how involved you get?
Were you there when they conceived? If so, what was it like?

yw. I think credit needs to be given where credit is due. It would be nice if more of the cuckolds on this site could get comfortable with the role, like you said. It would also make things easier and more fun for the women, if the cuckolds all decided to HELP bulls like me talk to their women. Trust me, if you introduce a man like me to a woman, I can take it from there. But obviously, I never want to disrespect a married woman's marriage unless she tells me "I want you to own me."
Beautiful

Thats good Im usually hands off once I breed. Most men are there to see it happen
We’re both very new. On my part there’s some anxiety of course. She’s 25 he’s 27, I’m 40. So no matter how much reassurance I get form her. This is the part I want aspiring cucks here to grasp. It’s all fun and games until a Bull comes into the picture and makes her his woman for all intended purposes and it goes down all 3 getting a room to enjoy a night of cucking action, to you having to stay in the car while they’re with the gynecologist talking about the baby they’re gonna have. Believe me. It gets real. Here is how real it gets.

Attachments

• 7E589F8C-DB2C-4708-AD0E-1D4F831DA61A.jpeg
    7E589F8C-DB2C-4708-AD0E-1D4F831DA61A.jpeg
    179.6 KB · Views: 75
Impregnate regardless, Im not on a mission to breed but I dont wear condoms. Like I said, I cum multiple times and I dont pull out so after the second or third nut Im in.
Yeah I think this is what happened to us. He also refused to wear condoms. He proved he was clean so we were ok. At first I was told he was pulling out and she would send me pics of her face full of cum. But i thought for some dumb reason he was like me, one time and done. But turns out he cums a bunch too. We weren’t planning on having a baby but we’re actually good with it

Last edited:
Kinda like that. Initially it was a condom but she pulled it off.
Yeah I’m thinking she water it bare too. It’s great for him because he got to have her anyway he wanted to. But doesn’t have to deal with the hassle of a pregnant girl having tantrums and cravings at all times lol

That would be great.

(AZ, TX, NM, and NV)

We live in Arizona and would be interested in joining the group. Let me know when you are ready Hungteacher.

Back