Question for the Bulls

Dmo

Male
From
TX, US
When you guys want to make a point to the cuck that his wife belongs to you, sexually at least. Where do y’all prefer to cum to visually show him.

Question for the hotwives, where do you like your Bull to cum to Show your cuck you’re his.

if I May. My gfs bill likes doing this

Attachments

• 6256B7A2-72DA-4597-ACE3-65BA9F470207.jpeg
    6256B7A2-72DA-4597-ACE3-65BA9F470207.jpeg
    112.8 KB · Views: 303
  • AA4D19F5-295F-475E-9403-DDE13B87C27B.jpeg
    AA4D19F5-295F-475E-9403-DDE13B87C27B.jpeg
    114.4 KB · Views: 325
When you guys want to make a point to the cuck that his wife belongs to you, sexually at least. Where do y’all prefer to cum to visually show him.

Question for the hotwives, where do you like your Bull to cum to Show your cuck you’re his.

if I want a cuckold to know I own his wife, inside her pussy for sure. Thats the best way.
I also tell the cuckold where he stands. There is no doubt when I take control.

if I want a cuckold to know I own his wife, inside her pussy for sure. Thats the best way.
I also tell the cuckold where he stands. There is no doubt when I take control.
You sound very experienced, have you ever had a wife ask you to tell the cuck where he stands. I know a lot of the hotwives have a special bond with their Bull, to where they feel more comfortable of communicating certain things with the Bull instead of the cuck. Like why would she tell the cuck her Bull is taking over. He needs to hear it from the Bull so the message comes form a place of authority. Does that make sense?

You sound very experienced, have you ever had a wife ask you to tell the cuck where he stands. I know a lot of the hotwives have a special bond with their Bull, to where they feel more comfortable of communicating certain things with the Bull instead of the cuck. Like why would she tell the cuck her Bull is taking over. He needs to hear it from the Bull so the message comes form a place of authority. Does that make sense?
thanks for the comment and the question.

unfortunately, you don't sound like you have a lot of experience. Every bull/wife relationship and dynamic is different. For wives that are more submissive, then yes that would make sense the bull would tell the cuckold husband what is happening. that's because the wife doesnt feel comfortable taking control.

but to assume that all women are the same is both naive and misogynist. Some of you guys on this site need to get your head out of the 19th century. Women are not "meek" little people who have no brains and no desires. I'm always shocked at the blatant disregard for women in relationships.

I have had wives that needed me to take full control over their marriage and relationships and ive also had wives that wanted me to just support their effort to take more control over the husband. There are women that would like nothing more than to order her husband around like a puppy dog, but don't know how to do that or how to set up that dynamic. I am happy to help any woman do whatever she wants in her marriage. I support women and frankly I think some of you guys deserve not only to be under someone's foot, but probably shouldn't be allowed to speak at all. The things that come out of your mouths is so antiquated.

thanks for the comment and the question.

unfortunately, you don't sound like you have a lot of experience. Every bull/wife relationship and dynamic is different. For wives that are more submissive, then yes that would make sense the bull would tell the cuckold husband what is happening. that's because the wife doesnt feel comfortable taking control.

but to assume that all women are the same is both naive and misogynist. Some of you guys on this site need to get your head out of the 19th century. Women are not "meek" little people who have no brains and no desires. I'm always shocked at the blatant disregard for women in relationships.

I have had wives that needed me to take full control over their marriage and relationships and ive also had wives that wanted me to just support their effort to take more control over the husband. There are women that would like nothing more than to order her husband around like a puppy dog, but don't know how to do that or how to set up that dynamic. I am happy to help any woman do whatever she wants in her marriage. I support women and frankly I think some of you guys deserve not only to be under someone's foot, but probably shouldn't be allowed to speak at all. The things that come out of your mouths is so antiquated.

I appreciate the response. By no means was I implying that women don’t have any say in any of this. The total opposite. I’m a firm believer that she runs the cuckold dynamic, even completely submitting to a Bull is a choice. I’ve been in 2 previous cuckold relationships. This being my 3rd and best one. I feel completely at peace with my girl and her Bull being in complete control. Believe it or not, makes me feel zero stress. Even him taking over in many aspects of our daily life because she allows it.

I like cummin in her ass..face..mouth. wherever I chose at that.moment..either way..she's still daddy's whore

Reactions: Dmo
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Thats funny! I like nuttin in pussy. Alot of times I will nut 2 or 3 times in one session. So the first nut might be on the back and ass. The second time on the face and the last nut in the pussy. I dont know why but I will cum and keep fuckin. Either way pussy is the end
Yes! Like this one time. She literally took an hour and a half on just make up. I dropped her off at his place and got this text with this pic from her not 10 minutes later.

sometimes I forget y’all don’t just cum once. And some, like you. Cum and keep on fucking. I guess that’s just one of the many things that separate bulls from cucks. Lol

But yes I have a feeling he cums a bunch of times too. This would explain why she’s at this stage now lol

Attachments

• 0366AE79-2867-48DB-ADBB-AF84F6490CDA.jpeg
    0366AE79-2867-48DB-ADBB-AF84F6490CDA.jpeg
    362.3 KB · Views: 220
  • 4FAC7A0D-C052-48B1-8079-57B499275EE9.jpeg
    4FAC7A0D-C052-48B1-8079-57B499275EE9.jpeg
    261.4 KB · Views: 143
  • CA222C54-D151-40AC-B0B5-BC2A092CEFC0.jpeg
    CA222C54-D151-40AC-B0B5-BC2A092CEFC0.jpeg
    693.2 KB · Views: 218
Last edited:
I appreciate the response. By no means was I implying that women don’t have any say in any of this. The total opposite. I’m a firm believer that she runs the cuckold dynamic, even completely submitting to a Bull is a choice. I’ve been in 2 previous cuckold relationships. This being my 3rd and best one. I feel completely at peace with my girl and her Bull being in complete control. Believe it or not, makes me feel zero stress. Even him taking over in many aspects of our daily life because she allows it.
Thank you for clarifying.
I think real cuckolds like yourself can do what you did. If there is a misunderstanding, you can clear it up by providing more information or evidence of reality. Obviously you have more experience than most of the men on this site. thus, my comments are not directed at you personally, since you understand what I was saying.

Since you have experience, what advice would you give the "wannabes" that continue to whine and complain they cant meet women who will cuckold them. What are they missing? Why are they unable to have the type of relationship that you now have had 3 times over. To some of these guys "wannabes" your success is impossible for them to fathom.

Thank you for clarifying.
I think real cuckolds like yourself can do what you did. If there is a misunderstanding, you can clear it up by providing more information or evidence of reality. Obviously you have more experience than most of the men on this site. thus, my comments are not directed at you personally, since you understand what I was saying.

Since you have experience, what advice would you give the "wannabes" that continue to whine and complain they cant meet women who will cuckold them. What are they missing? Why are they unable to have the type of relationship that you now have had 3 times over. To some of these guys "wannabes" your success is impossible for them to fathom.
My advice: it’s like a multi part advice and this still doesn’t guarantee you’ll get a woman to cuck you. But here it goes.

First and most important one, get out of fantasy land. Finding a woman is hard enough already, don’t be weird. Life isn’t like these cuck videos ALL The time. Expect peaks and valleys. Lots of them! And as hard as this one sounds, be confident. Being a cuck doesn’t mean you can’t be confident in telling her what you’re looking for.
You gotta trust each other and you have to eventually tell her what you want. This is a huge hurdle but once you’ve crossed it. You’re halfway there.

Another very important thing. You don’t play cuck. Once she’s crossed that line with you and her lover(s) that’s it. You’re in it for real (and it will get real eventually) May be one day you’re thinking of going to a nice dinner with her or watch a movie. But she’s made other plans of instead getting her back blown out by some guy she just recently met. And if you are truly giving up control. You have to not only be ok with this, you have to support her. Facilitate things for her. Drop her off and wait and wait and wait for her to text you to go get it. Sometimes she wont text you. She’s going to go have that nice dinner with this guy and then go back to his place to get her guts rearranged all night long.

there will be tweaks you’ll both have to make to make this work, but don’t expect this to be like fantasy land. What you guys see in these videos is the culmination of so much to be said and understood between her, you, and her lovers or play mates.

but I digress, to get a woman to cuck you is like getting any other woman. She has to have some kind of attraction to you, be confident, take care of yourself, being a cuck doesn’t mean you have to be some kind of wimp. You can be a whole man and be a cuck. Don’t let the role engulf you. Value yourself as a man, you may give up being her primary lover but you have to be of value elsewhere. I tell people being a cuckold is having someone take care of your lady in bed so you don’t have to. This way she’ll be completely satisfied sexually and you won’t have to stress about trying to do it yourself. It’s like taking your car to the mechanic, you do it because you don’t know sh*t about fixing a car. It’s still YOUR car, but someone is taking care of it. Being sexually inferior to her lovers doesn’t mean you have to stop being a man elsewhere, wherever she needs you to be a man, be her life partner, based on my own previous failures I can tell y’all. This is a “we” relationship, not a “me” relationship.

My advice: it’s like a multi part advice and this still doesn’t guarantee you’ll get a woman to cuck you. But here it goes.

First and most important one, get out of fantasy land. Finding a woman is hard enough already, don’t be weird. Life isn’t like these cuck videos ALL The time. Expect peaks and valleys. Lots of them! And as hard as this one sounds, be confident. Being a cuck doesn’t mean you can’t be confident in telling her what you’re looking for.
You gotta trust each other and you have to eventually tell her what you want. This is a huge hurdle but once you’ve crossed it. You’re halfway there.

Another very important thing. You don’t play cuck. Once she’s crossed that line with you and her lover(s) that’s it. You’re in it for real (and it will get real eventually) May be one day you’re thinking of going to a nice dinner with her or watch a movie. But she’s made other plans of instead getting her back blown out by some guy she just recently met. And if you are truly giving up control. You have to not only be ok with this, you have to support her. Facilitate things for her. Drop her off and wait and wait and wait for her to text you to go get it. Sometimes she wont text you. She’s going to go have that nice dinner with this guy and then go back to his place to get her guts rearranged all night long.

there will be tweaks you’ll both have to make to make this work, but don’t expect this to be like fantasy land. What you guys see in these videos is the culmination of so much to be said and understood between her, you, and her lovers or play mates.

but I digress, to get a woman to cuck you is like getting any other woman. She has to have some kind of attraction to you, be confident, take care of yourself, being a cuck doesn’t mean you have to be some kind of wimp. You can be a whole man and be a cuck. Don’t let the role engulf you. Value yourself as a man, you may give up being her primary lover but you have to be of value elsewhere. I tell people being a cuckold is having someone take care of your lady in bed so you don’t have to. This way she’ll be completely satisfied sexually and you won’t have to stress about trying to do it yourself. It’s like taking your car to the mechanic, you do it because you don’t know sh*t about fixing a car. It’s still YOUR car, but someone is taking care of it. Being sexually inferior to her lovers doesn’t mean you have to stop being a man elsewhere, wherever she needs you to be a man, be her life partner, based on my own previous failures I can tell y’all. This is a “we” relationship, not a “me” relationship.
awesome advice, I hope some cuckolds on this site will share this advice, its really great advice from a man that is living the lifestyle.

Thank you! appreciate your comment, specially coming from someone as experienced as you, but from the other side of the lifestyle
yw. I think credit needs to be given where credit is due. It would be nice if more of the cuckolds on this site could get comfortable with the role, like you said. It would also make things easier and more fun for the women, if the cuckolds all decided to HELP bulls like me talk to their women. Trust me, if you introduce a man like me to a woman, I can take it from there. But obviously, I never want to disrespect a married woman's marriage unless she tells me "I want you to own me."

yw. I think credit needs to be given where credit is due. It would be nice if more of the cuckolds on this site could get comfortable with the role, like you said. It would also make things easier and more fun for the women, if the cuckolds all decided to HELP bulls like me talk to their women. Trust me, if you introduce a man like me to a woman, I can take it from there. But obviously, I never want to disrespect a married woman's marriage unless she tells me "I want you to own me."
I think that’s the main issue, they want to be cucks and be in control at the same time. This isn’t a fetish but a lifestyle. It’s a shared lifestyle. We have to know our role and know our part. If we just do our part and get out of the way. It becomes more enjoyable for everyone, including us as cucks. I’ve learned that after my girl just got riled by a Bull, maybe she doesn’t want my 3 inch dick right after. Lol. So I’ve learned to do my part and get them both a *******. What they really want after is to take a bath or shower, so I get that ready and get out of the way. To me doing my part has paid off handsomely. Cucks, You make her happy and your woman will reward you, when it’s your turn. We all have roles, and can’t be switched off and on

I think that’s the main issue, they want to be cucks and be in control at the same time. This isn’t a fetish but a lifestyle. It’s a shared lifestyle. We have to know our role and know our part. If we just do our part and get out of the way. It becomes more enjoyable for everyone, including us as cucks. I’ve learned that after my girl just got riled by a Bull, maybe she doesn’t want my 3 inch dick right after. Lol. So I’ve learned to do my part and get them both a *******. What they really want after is to take a bath or shower, so I get that ready and get out of the way. To me doing my part has paid off handsomely. Cucks, You make her happy and your woman will reward you, when it’s your turn. We all have roles, and can’t be switched off and on
Exactly. I dont think it can be said any more perfectly than that.

There isn't much of an organized scene in the SouthWest, so I have been trying to lead cuckolds to form a group so they can help women meet men like me and also to make it more scheduled and organized, so everyone can plan for fun and arrange for babysitters and etc.

Back