Question For The Bulls

freakcouple4141

Male
Gold Member
From
IL, US
When pleasuring a white wife do you like to have the cuck husband watching your superiority or do want the wife alone? If you don't mind the cuck husband there do you want him in the corner away from the action or up close stripped naked so you can degrade and humiliate him and his small white dick as you give his wife the best sex of her life?

I can't speak for other bulls but I do know that I have no problem with the husband watching...it is a turn on having the husband watch me satisfy his wife and fuck her again. I have had the wife alone which is cool because sometimes the wives want to do things they don't want the husband to see. One wife I was with didn't want her husband to see her swallowing my load after I cum in her mouth or lick it off my cock. I have had the husband sit in the corner and other times let him watch up close or masturbate if he wants. Either way fucking the wives has been amazing.

I can't speak for other bulls but I do know that I have no problem with the husband watching...it is a turn on having the husband watch me satisfy his wife and fuck her again. I have had the wife alone which is cool because sometimes the wives want to do things they don't want the husband to see. One wife I was with didn't want her husband to see her swallowing my load after I cum in her mouth or lick it off my cock. I have had the husband sit in the corner and other times let him watch up close or masturbate if he wants. Either way fucking the wives has been amazing.
Very hot I would love to be a good cuck and do as the BULL demands

I have had the same experiences as well @Larry48. Some wives feel less inhibited if their husband isnt there. They just want to maintain their "image" with the hubby as the good wife and then be a total slut with me.

I have had the same experiences as well @Larry48. Some wives feel less inhibited if their husband isnt there. They just want to maintain their "image" with the hubby as the good wife and then be a total slut with me.

Good point...and when that happens I have no problem being behind the close doors or in a hotel doing my thing with the wife. I have found too the wives in that situation fuck you harder and better when they know they are safe from the cuck husbands eyes.

Good point...and when that happens I have no problem being behind the close doors or in a hotel doing my thing with the wife. I have found too the wives in that situation fuck you harder and better when they know they are safe from the cuck husbands eyes.

@Larry48 yes agreed. I am pretty intense in bed, but when that level of intensity is matched by the woman - yes the sex is off the charts.

I wonder if you find this too, but I am into aftercare- and when the hubby isnt around, the wife tends to be more chatty. When the husband is there she wants to quickly reconnect with him.

@Larry48 yes agreed. I am pretty intense in bed, but when that level of intensity is matched by the woman - yes the sex is off the charts.

I wonder if you find this too, but I am into aftercare- and when the hubby isnt around, the wife tends to be more chatty. When the husband is there she wants to quickly reconnect with him.
I would love to watch my wife get an intense BBC fucking

Yes I have noticed that...she feels the need to reassure him that she still loves him and I have no problem with that but a little attention wouldn't hurt, but still I press on and still perform to my best.
At your worst I am sure it is still far better then the cuck I am speaking for myself LOL

At your worst I am sure it is still far better then the cuck I am speaking for myself LOL

Yes you are right my man...LOL, always a good time...got to get some rest I am going to follow you and maybe start a conversation so we can chat more. I don't get too many chances to chat with other bulls and share experiences. Have a great one

After almost 26 years of marriage it is taking time to get her to try BBC you would think she would jump at the chance to have something other then my little dick :)

@freakcouple4141 no, that is the opposite of the truth. The fact is that after 26 years your wife wont have sex with anyone. Unless you can clearly communicate why you want this. I have helped countless couples in your position.

Back