Question for the black guys. Do you like to share your white ladies with your buddies

We found a black guy on a swinger site and asked if he would bring a friend to a hotel meet. We had never met either of them. My lady enjoyed the date -- a lot -- but the original guy explained that the buddy wasn't really a friend, but a dude he met at swing parties. So there was no prior relationship of any sort going on and none of the jealousy issues that are mentioned in other posts.
Interesting thing is that both guys contacted us for another play date, but both wanted a solo one.

We found a black guy on a swinger site and asked if he would bring a friend to a hotel meet. We had never met either of them. My lady enjoyed the date -- a lot -- but the original guy explained that the buddy wasn't really a friend, but a dude he met at swing parties. So there was no prior relationship of any sort going on and none of the jealousy issues that are mentioned in other posts.
Interesting thing is that both guys contacted us for another play date, but both wanted a solo one.
Did they each or either get the solo date?

I was talking to my girl tonight on messenger, and suggested once we find a black guy (or guys) for her, that perhaps one could share her with his buddies, either at different times, or even at the same time (ex, he has his homies over to watch a game). Is that rare or common among the bulls out there?
Not interested in it personally

No None of my buddies are in the lifestyle. I think it’s a misunderstood myth in the lifestyle that black guys tell their business to their friends . Some strange reason couples think our friends know what we do . I think couples should think before asking that question. What if we asked couples that same question? I thinks we would have the same exact answer. NO…….
PREACH....we not GANGBANGERS 🤷🏾‍♂️

I went out with a black man last night. His friend Ibrahim was there with a young woman named Laura. During a night out in Edinburgh's George Street, we got chatting to a Gambian Who is friends with them, and he joked to me that I should consider a two's up sometime. It was just a joke, but I think he was being jokingly serious. Isam later asked me after sex if I would consider taking two cocks at once. So it certainly is not unheard of in the black community I don't think.
You should learn to take two cocks, you’ll get more soon!!

We had a very local bull who became regular, we all just clicked, it wasn’t long before the wife asked if I was ok with him popping round when I was at work, I told her I was ok as long as she always told me before hand and to take vids of them for me to watch later. The next few weeks, he was coming by at every opportunity and most days I would come home and he had just left or still there, then one day I got home to find her being spit roasted by him and his cousin, she said afterwards he just turned up with him without telling her, and before she knew it they were both on her. I was just blown away watching her, and she was in such heightened arousal, after that he introduced several more family members.

Back