question for cuckolds

Without is nice but staying alive and healthy is clearly more important. Great to see without with a few of her regulars who we know very well and feel more secure with.

Let’s face it the most exciting sex a married wife will ever experience in her life and always remember is all alone in a bed with a good looking well endowed well built black male making love to her with gentle kissing missionary position no condom deeper inside her than her husband could reach and touch her and then of course releasing his warm very fertile seed shooting it deep inside her unprotected with her pale legs wrapped around his body …it’s an experience that she will remember forever and will definitely want to experience again.
True but dont risk.havimg a baby MY HOTWIFE FICKS ALOT BUT THE FIRST TIME ITS CONDOMS UNLESS TESTED CLEAN IF YOU WANT TO.CONTINUE TO.FUCK.MY HOTWIFE YOU GET TESTED OR NO.PUSSY FOR YOU

Without is fine with anyone asomg as there clean with a test
True but it doesnt make a difference black.or white its about a women feeling great. There is nothing better than a woman being well filled a givimg bubby a very well.filled pussy to reclaim.

True but it doesnt make a difference black.or white its about a women feeling great. There is nothing better than a woman being well filled a givimg bubby a very well.filled pussy to reclaim.
My wife enjoys being filled as many times as the bull can manage and the best part for me is always at the end when I can claim her back and fill her with my sperm to mix with the bulls own

What is the point with a condom?

The thrill is the knowing she is getting pumped full of seed.

The smell and taste lingers...
We agree and have the same feelings as yourselves the bull has to finish bareback in my wife so I can clean and claim her back the smell and taste of a bulls seed are awesome

I don't want my partner to get pregnant with another man's baby so some form of contraceptive would have to be in play. As for condoms though? I prefer without.

Back