question for cuckolds

What is the point with a condom?

The thrill is the knowing she is getting pumped full of seed.

The smell and taste lingers...
We agree there is no point in not allowing the bull to shoot his warm seed in my wife the sight and smell afterwards are one of life’s biggest pleasures and we both adore the mess it leaves too

She REEEEALLY prefers Without!! She LOVES the feeling of a BIG load in her! And Loves to show me as it slowly runs out of her afterwards.
My wife’s the same she shows me the load running out of her and I am mesmerised watching it slowly drip out the thickness and consistency of bbc seed is amazing

Let’s face it the most exciting sex a married wife will ever experience in her life and always remember is all alone in a bed with a good looking well endowed well built black male making love to her with gentle kissing missionary position no condom deeper inside her than her husband could reach and touch her and then of course releasing his warm very fertile seed shooting it deep inside her unprotected with her pale legs wrapped around his body …it’s an experience that she will remember forever and will definitely want to experience again.

Let’s face it the most exciting sex a married wife will ever experience in her life and always remember is all alone in a bed with a good looking well endowed well built black male making love to her with gentle kissing missionary position no condom deeper inside her than her husband could reach and touch her and then of course releasing his warm very fertile seed shooting it deep inside her unprotected with her pale legs wrapped around his body …it’s an experience that she will remember forever and will definitely want to experience again.
Agree.....

Back