question for cuckolds

hmm..."owned by BBC," or BBC OWNED CUNT WIFE, etc....discuss what that suggests to you, ask your wife what it suggests to her, and the both of you should understand that everyone uses their own meanings, so best you and her be rock solid on YOUR/HER agreed upon meaning. To us, it's no heavy or dark, it's not about dom/sub, it's not about weak cuck hubby. When we came to the agreement that she is now (and always) a BBC OWNED CUNT WIFE, so many frustrations melted away. No wonder, I realized, no wonder she no longer was interested in dressing up like a fuck doll for ME, and NO WONDER she couldn'tt act like a BBC SLUT witth me....that would be called FAKING it. She (and probably so many other girls) can only really express it and experience it and reach the deepest orgasms when they are doing the REAL thing. So now, she can openly tell me that she wants me to suck her clit while I beg her to bring me home a fully stuffed creampie soon !!! Also, since I don't fuck her and she doesn't suck me (all black, no exceptions), I can jerk myself off in another room..

Attachments

• DSCN1888 (2).JPG
    DSCN1888 (2).JPG
    497.6 KB · Views: 24
Back