Question for Couples: Size or Stamina?

We thought this could be a fun topic to discuss. What’s more important to you - a bull’s size or stamina? For us we think stamina since I can barely last more than a minute 😣 and she deserves so much more. Case in point:
View attachment 3651882
I agree with fellow big dawg @djfrantank... Why not BOTH? A Real Bull is the total package 😈

A quality bull comes well equipped and well prepared to take a woman on that pleasurable trip to the cum 💦 covered peaks🏔 of ecstacy round trip✈ as many times as she can handle it!

This well rounded versatile social skill of love and sexual fun is what we men call our "A Game"! The A Game represents high quality, prime, 1st class, the top shelf of sexual interaction and when presented will always result in the most pleasurable experiences!

The A Game not only includes a man's mental sexual skills like his charm, his swag, and his sensual seductive game, but it also includes his physical sexual attributes as well like his cock size, his stamina, and the way he lays pipe! The A Game is that mechanism that reads a womans love language, filters her desire, reads her sexual temperature and determines whether we give it to her deep and passionately or rough and raunchy!

.The A Game means every time you see that bull he's looking nice and smelling delicious and has you wanting to treat his BBC like a burger and fries and gobble'm up!

.The A Game means he's gonna go as long, as deep, and as hard as you want him to until that little pussy is sore and swollen and can't take another stroke!

.The A Game means the bull is likely gonna break some of your sexual records almost and have you addicted and craving his cock on a regular basis.

So when you look for a bull make sure to tell him to come with his A game!

Can you tell me what is the point of having stamina when all he has is a dick the size of your little finger ????
I can get off with my little finger, I once had a black with he said 12" who only lasted about five minutes. He was so in love with his own dick he thought i should orgasm by the mere insertion of it WRONG worst fuck i ever had. Stamina is very important. Think of it like this when you jack off can you cum from a few short strokes or do you really get into it and work that cock no matter the size to get it off. Any cock without stamina is a bummer.

Back