Question for bulls

Hey everyone,

I've encountered numerous hotwifes and hotgfs that want to be gangbanged and/ or have a train run on them. It seems that a lot of them want to be completely destroyed LoL.

I'm usually more than happy to comply, have several friends that are down to bang her (especially if she's really hot).

I'm totally hetero to be clear, but it's actually pretty easy to gang bang a girl without touching as long as everyone is careful.

What do you guys think? Do you get this request a lot? Do you enjoy it?

What do you mean "without touching"? Are you talking about a transcendental mind gangbang!🤣

Are you talking about guys touching? I have been a part of several gangbangs over the years in the lifestyle and there is always some incidental touching especially when it comes to double penetration. You might even stand shoulder to shoulder during the blow bang portion of the gangbang but nobody is really thinking about any of that.

Yes many women have the fantasy of multiple guys using them in a gangbang and that demand is very high but there is very little willingness to be administrative or organize the bulls to do the gangbangs. Nobody wants to start a group, administrate the group, schedule events, collect dues $, rent rooms, and run the groups. Finding someone with the time and the desire to be the head admin of the group is the hardest thing. There are plenty of hotwives and plenty of Bulls but not the guy to bring them together!

The admin should get paid from collecting dues$ from all the bulls, even the couples should pay something just in case of cancellations. The admin should be paid for his time, organization, planning, and management of the group! If you want to be a Bull in the group and have good quality wives and good quality hotel suites then investments must be made. It should be minimum $30 bucks per bull and if you get 10 Bulls that $300 bucks and the admin should be untitled to half of that as salary. I pay $35 for the gym so $30 to $40 a month to fuck a hotwife is a good deal.

Back