Question for BULLS about cuckolds

( Sophia here ) I have heard some bulls convince couples specifically the cuckold to get the snip (vasectomy). How did you do it and why? Dont know why it is just something that fascinates me.

Hi Sophia,

Not a bull and not a cuck yet either. I am interested to hear what people have to say.

I actually met with a urologist earlier this week for a consult and I am getting the snip in one month. I am a bit old for ******* and my wife has had multiple back surgeries and was told she would have a hard time carrying and would have to get a C-Section if she did.

Still, if the dynamic of our relationship ever changes I will have to remember that he is pumping her full of potent sperm while I will be shooting blanks.

Thanks for the post. I'm really looking forward to hearing the answers.

Hi Sophia,

Not a bull and not a cuck yet either. I am interested to hear what people have to say.

I actually met with a urologist earlier this week for a consult and I am getting the snip in one month. I am a bit old for ******* and my wife has had multiple back surgeries and was told she would have a hard time carrying and would have to get a C-Section if she did.

Still, if the dynamic of our relationship ever changes I will have to remember that he is pumping her full of potent sperm while I will be shooting blanks.

me too , il admit its devotion to the lifestyle

As a bull I'm not sure I'm comfortable with that idea. There must be a future generation of white slaves to submit before our black dominance and our children's black dominance.

If they get a vasectomy that cycle ends

What if a certain white males were selected for their feminine physical qualities and docile nature were left intact and their sperm was harvested for artificial insemination?

Similar things have been tried with foxes to make fur harvesting easier. Of course while the created more docile foxes the fur color and quality also changed so that it was unusable for the fur market.

Yes .. this is the only sure way unless it wraps around Your hole body like a back harness that you are locked in while She is on Her date no worries of white boy at home

( Sophia here ) I have heard some bulls convince couples specifically the cuckold to get the snip (vasectomy). How did you do it and why? Dont know why it is just something that fascinates me.
You said question for Bulls, I see a lot of cucks and sissies replying.

That's a lot of responsibility for a guy to take on. Unless he is a live in Bull full time. I wouldn't mind if it were with you Sophia. I'd have Jack get snipped and he would help raise our gorgeous black mixed babies.
He would be our 'manny'

LOL I got mine done when the wife got her first steady, about 10 years ago, It wasn't his idea, but my wifes. She made the apt and had her steady take me. As for the why, im not sure, other than her steady asked me if i mind if he knocked her up LOL
Your wife made the appointment and sent you with her Bull to make sure you got there and got done??? What did you say when he asked you if you minded if he got her pregnant when you couldn't do it any more???

Hi Sophia,

Are we missing something because you said: "I am a bit old for ******* and my wife has had multiple back surgeries and was told she would have a hard time carrying and would have to get a C-Section if she did."

So, let's see. Not a good idea for you to ******* ******* at your age and not a good idea medically for the wife to become pregnant.

Why the hell would you then allow some other guy to "pump" your wife full of "potent sperm?"

If she has someone else's baby will you magically find what Ponce de Leon was looking for and suddenly be youthful enough for a new kid?

And, of course, with "potent" sperm swimming in her womb your wife's medical issues would also disappear and she would have a totally problem free pregnancy.

Right, of course.

Do people think before they post or make decisions about major issues in life?

Are we missing something because you said: "I am a bit old for ******* and my wife has had multiple back surgeries and was told she would have a hard time carrying and would have to get a C-Section if she did."

So, let's see. Not a good idea for you to ******* ******* at your age and not a good idea medically for the wife to become pregnant.

Why the hell would you then allow some other guy to "pump" your wife full of "potent sperm?"

If she has someone else's baby will you magically find what Ponce de Leon was looking for and suddenly be youthful enough for a new kid?

And, of course, with "potent" sperm swimming in her womb your wife's medical issues would also disappear and she would have a totally problem free pregnancy.

Right, of course.

Do people think before they post or make decisions about major issues in life?

I should expand a bit.

She is on Birth Control pills to help regulate her schedule and to address some other medical issues. She is on the 3 month variety because her cycles are difficult.

During risky times we have used condoms but decided to get the snip to make things easier.

So there will still be protection involved, just more protection when I am involved.

Back