Question for all

I think that a majority of people would see it as gay (not acknowledging the true meaning of homosexual) but in reality as long as he doesn't imagine a male giving it to him and just enjoys the feeling it's not gay. You can't be consider kinky or extremely sexual if you don't do a few odd things.

I think that a majority of people would see it as gay (not acknowledging the true meaning of homosexual) but in reality as long as he doesn't imagine a male giving it to him and just enjoys the feeling it's not gay. You can't be consider kinky or extremely sexual if you don't do a few odd things.
I beg to differ!! If a man likes being banged in the behind, there is no ambiguity to that. He is gay or bisexual. It is that simple. Nothing is confusing about it. If we are going to say that being "gay" is natural and I believe this is so (no man can see the female body, then choose a man if he is not born that way), then we can't then say that being kinky or extremely sexual means you should be gay. There can be a gay people who do not like to get tied up. Getting tied up or having public sex is kinky or extremely sexual, not gay. A man getting done in his behind is gay (if by another man) or has gay tendencies (if by a female) - and the only reason I say "tendencies" is because he just doesn't know or wanna admit that he is gay or bisexual.

Gay is arousal from another male not anal stimulation.
For example; I would like to have a threesome with my gf and a female with a stap on pleasing her only
If it was another guy pleasing her I would not be turned on by it
It's what the mind is stimulated by not the act

Or maybe he is repulsed by the idea of another man, but because the prostate is, for all intents and purposes, the male version of the females G-spot, he enjoys the feeling he gets from having his wife/girlfriend play with it.

Or maybe he is repulsed by the idea of another man, but because the prostate is, for all intents and purposes, the male version of the females G-spot, he enjoys the feeling he gets from having his wife/girlfriend play with it.
That's what I mean, even though the body reacts the brain is where the stimulus starts

There have been a lot of interesting comments, but I wonder if there is a question to be asked. Typically pegging is where the guy gets anal from a woman wearing a strap-on. The question I would ask is, does he have any desire to have it done by another man? If the answer is yes, then I would say he has gay tendencies, if the answer is no, I would say he doesn't.

There have been a lot of interesting comments, but I wonder if there is a question to be asked. Typically pegging is where the guy gets anal from a woman wearing a strap-on. The question I would ask is, does he have any desire to have it done by another man? If the answer is yes, then I would say he has gay tendencies, if the answer is no, I would say he doesn't.
Men are the ones with the natural organ to penetrate. If a guy has desires to get penetrated, it's gay. The dildo the woman is using, is in the image of a man's organ. It's not the image of a vagina; then I can see why there is a debate. But to me, a guy doing that [peggying] is bi/gay. I think everyone should enjoy their own "cup-of-tea" however they which. But if you like a particular flavor of tea, let's say herb tea, then you like herb tea. Don't confuse herb tea with green tea - they are not the same.

I'm not gay or even bi. But let me tell you prostate toys like the aneros will allow you to have extreame orgasms. Way stronger and longer than anything you get from a women. They feel incredible and can be very addicting.

I'm not gay or even bi. But let me tell you prostate toys like the aneros will allow you to have extreame orgasms. Way stronger and longer than anything you get from a women. They feel incredible and can be very addicting.
In fact, you are only gay if you EXCLUSIVELY like men, not where you like penetrating or being penetrating.

I think it must be up to the man receiving it every time I get a prostate exam I feel like I got to pee and just cannot get comfortable rest the day, so the thought of a long hard object pounded repeatedly in my butt is not for me.

That's how I would sum it up!

I don't know if it would spell gay in my opinion but I have yet to hear of an actual man wanting to be pegged short of them being gay.

Back