Question for all the ladies here- how hard should be a perfect cock?

Hello ladies, how hard should be a bulls cock to be perfect. Do you like it more t
stiff and very hard? Or do you like it more a bit softer- easy to bent a bit? I just want to know your preferences....
And also the balls- do you like more the balls more stiff and not moving to much or is more exciting when the balls are hanging and slapping and swinging with every stroke?
Thanks for your honest replies 😉
Cucks please don't answer! It's the question for our ladies here!😎

Not more ladies to answer here? You shouldn't think about it for so long!😉
Are there some cummable ladies here at all or there are only bisexual men and gays behind their profiles?! 👹

I know rock hard is the popular answer but in my opinion there's a time and place for both.

If it's first round, night one and I'm at my best - fuck ya, give me that throbbing dick made of stone.

If we're onto day or more and I'm swollen and sore, I'll take a gentler erection lol

Rock Hard in his pants while he's kissing your soft lips, grabbing your juicy ass and looking at you like your his next meal tells you what he wants and what your about to get for the rest of the night!

It also says that he didn't come to play games with that little tight pussy. There is no look more telling than the look on a woman's face than when she runs her hand down your leg and feels that hard pipe halfway to your knees! That smile, and the way her eyes get big when she realizes all that hard dick is for her is just priceless! When you run your hand down between her legs and slide your fingers down that pussy it will be soaking wet and she hasn't even tried to stuff her face with that cock yet!

That cock that you have to suck start you will likely have to keep sucking it to keep it hard even when you shouldn't have to! 🤷‍♂️

Back