Question for all married women . ( difficult )

question .

how do you see your husband , who lets you have sex with other men and dont mind ,

do you see him Lesser than man ,

do you see him as a pathetic person with weird desires and fantasies ,

please share your thoughts ,

am intrested ,

( i asked this question because its very complicated to me this scenario , i will explaine later )

My husband and I have never really been strictly monogamous. We started out swinging/couple swapping and evolved out into being fully open.

In my opinion, having the type of trust and security in a relationship to be able to have other partners without fear or jealously is the opposite of something to look down on. Many times people equate being possessive or controlling with being "alpha" or more dominant/masculine, but it's quite the opposite. It displays an insecurity.

That said, hubby and I are not a cuckhold couple. I wouldn't have had any interest in him if that was the station he desired in the bedroom.

My husband and I have never really been strictly monogamous. We started out swinging/couple swapping and evolved out into being fully open.

That said, hubby and I are not a cuckhold couple. I wouldn't have had any interest in him if that was the station he desired in the bedroom.
Clearly you don't understand what a cuckold is, or how to spell it.
If you have sex with other men, your husband is by definition, a cuckold.
Everything else you think cuckolding is, are just different fetishes.

Clearly you don't understand what a cuckold is, or how to spell it.
If you have sex with other men, your husband is by definition, a cuckold.
Everything else you think cuckolding is, are just different fetishes.
The fact that we are non monogamous is not a fetish, neither of us get off on the fact that we have other partners.

Any definition I've ever seen is a man who encourages his wife to have other partners because it brings him sexual satisfaction. Or a man whose wife is unfaithful without his consent. Neither is the the case with us.

Again, not interested in that type of lifestyle, not overly concerned with the spelling.

The fact that we are non monogamous is not a fetish, neither of us get off on the fact that we have other partners.

Any definition I've ever seen is a man who encourages his wife to have other partners because it brings him sexual satisfaction. Or a man whose wife is unfaithful without his consent. Neither is the the case with us.

Again, not interested in that type of lifestyle, not overly concerned with the spelling.

Your interest or lack thereof is immaterial. Your husband is a cuckold.
And now you've seen a definition of the word from a real dictionary.
Annotation 2020-06-23 102944.jpg

The truth is that I married the man I love.

And I still love him, even if I am not satisfied in bed at all.

Having sex with him is simply boring and many times I try to pretend that he entertains me, although deep down we both know well that it is unreal.

Years ago we resorted to the exchange and I began to notice that he was more interested in looking at me than participating.

From there I understood that I should take charge of our sexual relationship.

That said, I see him as the ideal person to love, but not to have sex.

For the same reason I have some sexual partners outside of our marriage.

Usually I try to mess with guys who are married so that they never fall in love or rather we never fall in love with each other, it is best to have casual sex with someone more or less known.

In this regard, I have never said anything to my husband about my double life, that I have sex with men and women behind him.

In my opinion it is the best thing that I can do not to damage his feelings with me.

Anyway we have meetings with other couples and men separately where the look takes pictures of me and masturbates freely.

On the experiences with black men we have had some but few since in our country there are not many, perhaps some Colombians but beyond that there are not many available.

Your interest or lack thereof is immaterial. Your husband is a cuckold.
And now you've seen a definition of the word from a real dictionary.
View attachment 3436110
And that definition further proves my husband is not a cuckold, as I'm not unfaithful.

Our having other partners is in direct keeping, not contravention, with the understanding of our relationship. Neither of us is unfaithful.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200623-122619_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20200623-122619_Chrome.jpg
    180.6 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:
I think seeing your husband as weak, or a lesser man, or degrading, devaluing him is reserved specifically for "Cuckold" couples. My husband and I have been swingers for 10+ years, and I love him, I care about him deeply, I respect him, I want his needs met, and I want him fulfilled.

One of our best stories was my husband having a fantasy about an Asian girl, and then me going out, bringing one home, and me and hubby fuckig her for 8 hours.
🙏🙏🙏

In my opinion, having the type of trust and security in a relationship to be able to have other partners without fear or jealously is the opposite of something to look down on. Many times people equate being possessive or controlling with being "alpha" or more dominant/masculine, but it's quite the opposite. It displays an insecurity.

I am interested in if he ever asks you about the size of your other lovers. Does he get turned on hearing about your sexual experiences and vice versa.
Also, if a lover is much better than he is, do you spend more time with that lover and has he ever asked you to cool off on a particular guy?

I am interested in if he ever asks you about the size of your other lovers. Does he get turned on hearing about your sexual experiences and vice versa.
Also, if a lover is much better than he is, do you spend more time with that lover and has he ever asked you to cool off on a particular guy?
He doesn't care about size, being hung himself he's not insecure about that at all, it's not a fetish so neither of us gets any sexual gratification due to the other having other partners.

I don't rate my partners in such a way that I would refer to them as better or worse. If they're good they're usually good in different ways and if they're bad they're just bad. It's not a competition, I don't rank people. I wouldn't be very successful at non monogamy with such a juvenile attitude.

We keep constant communication about who we see but he prefers not to have graphic detail and rather just wants to know where I'm going and who I'll be with for safety. Once someone is an established partner he doesn't require me to tell him everytime. As he's away for work most of the time, I don't see other people when he's home so it doesn't interfere with our time, but due to his schedule I spend more time with others than I do with him. My other partners are fwbs, we do a lot more together than just sex and the relationships are important to me. If my husband had a valid reason to not want me to see someone as much it would be up for discussion but it would need to be legitimate. If the reason was petty jealousy there would be a lot more to discuss than that particular partner.

He doesn't care about size, being hung himself he's not insecure about that at all, it's not a fetish so neither of us gets any sexual gratification due to the other having other partners.

I don't rate my partners in such a way that I would refer to them as better or worse. If they're good they're usually good in different ways and if they're bad they're just bad. It's not a competition, I don't rank people. I wouldn't be very successful at non monogamy with such a juvenile attitude.

We keep constant communication about who we see but he prefers not to have graphic detail and rather just wants to know where I'm going and who I'll be with for safety. Once someone is an established partner he doesn't require me to tell him everytime. As he's away for work most of the time, I don't see other people when he's home so it doesn't interfere with our time, but due to his schedule I spend more time with others than I do with him. My other partners are fwbs, we do a lot more together than just sex and the relationships are important to me. If my husband had a valid reason to not want me to see someone as much it would be up for discussion but it would need to be legitimate. If the reason was petty jealousy there would be a lot more to discuss than that particular partner.
This sounds like a phenomenal relationship between a husband and wife. Congratulations

I'm not sure you could have it any better than what you just described! Perfect! We aren't there yet, but my husband and I have a similar relationship...

I'm not sure you could have it any better than what you just described! Perfect! We aren't there yet, but my husband and I have a similar relationship...
We definitely didn't get to this place overnight, we've had years to fine tune what works for us. As long as there's honesty, respect and communication the sky is really the limit for whatever you guys want your relationship to look like ❤️

The more I read these answers,the more I’m thinking twice about this..
How can you love your husbands or even respect him if your doing whoever you want other than him?! You know none of your family members know what your doing,there’s a reason you haven’t told them(your *******,parents,friends)....thank you for letting me see the mistake before I made it.

Back