Question for all married women . ( difficult )

question .

how do you see your husband , who lets you have sex with other men and dont mind ,

do you see him Lesser than man ,

do you see him as a pathetic person with weird desires and fantasies ,

please share your thoughts ,

am intrested ,

( i asked this question because its very complicated to me this scenario , i will explaine later )

I love him and I love it
no, superior due to his open mindedness
not pathetic but very glad he has these desires and fantasies
thanks to his “weird desires“ I get to be happily married and get fucked by who ever I choose
Blessed woman ..who truly appreciates her gifts and how to best use them ...love that you acknowledge you husband's contributions 💥 👩‍🔧💧:lips::cold::threesome::cold:

question .

how do you see your husband , who lets you have sex with other men and dont mind ,

do you see him Lesser than man ,

do you see him as a pathetic person with weird desires and fantasies ,

please share your thoughts ,

am intrested ,

( i asked this question because its very complicated to me this scenario , i will explaine later )
I look at it as both of us getting what we want.

I don't think less of him because he let me have other lovers. What drew me to him (and has kept me with him) had little to do with sex. It was how we were together with our clothes on. How we looked at the world and each other. That's the stuff that shaped my view of my husband.

Hell, my husband didn't just allow me to have a lover, he encouraged me and bolstered my confidence when I was about to chicken out. He talked up my appearance, made suggestions and bought the outfit I wore on the first date. I would never have thought I could pull it off without his support. Because of that I have had two wonderful experiences that I'll never forget.

Sex with him before was good and often creative in ways I would not have come up with on my own. The reclaiming sex after my dates was amazing and intense. He encouraged me to tell him all about my date, but I was hesitant and held back at first. As he kept prying details out of me I realized how much he wanted my affairs to be good. He really wanted me to be excited and satisfied. That realization opened things up and made me more relaxed and confident sexually. His acceptance and encouragement has probably changed things between us in subtle ways, but nothing really obvious.

I don't think less of him because he let me have other lovers. What drew me to him (and has kept me with him) had little to do with sex. It was how we were together with our clothes on. How we looked at the world and each other. That's the stuff that shaped my view of my husband.

Hell, my husband didn't just allow me to have a lover, he encouraged me and bolstered my confidence when I was about to chicken out. He talked up my appearance, made suggestions and bought the outfit I wore on the first date. I would never have thought I could pull it off without his support. Because of that I have had two wonderful experiences that I'll never forget.

Sex with him before was good and often creative in ways I would not have come up with on my own. The reclaiming sex after my dates was amazing and intense. He encouraged me to tell him all about my date, but I was hesitant and held back at first. As he kept prying details out of me I realized how much he wanted my affairs to be good. He really wanted me to be excited and satisfied. That realization opened things up and made me more relaxed and confident sexually. His acceptance and encouragement has probably changed things between us in subtle ways, but nothing really obvious.
sounds to me like a marriage made in heaven

well there you go I stand corrected
just show's you i'm just a dumb sod.
Oh don't be so hard on yourself. I didn't mean it as a put down or a criticism of you. I just wanted to clarify. We don't have perfect -- its not possible and not really necessary to enjoy some playtime. You just need to have a solid, honest foundation for it.

In our case, my husband's sure and certain knowledge that my interest in a black guy did not come from a quest to replace him, made things possible. My interest was piqued and fueled by a sexy co-worker flirting with me and seducing me until I really wanted to know what would happen. I would never have acted on that without my husband's encouragement and support.

Back