Question.... Do guys find pregnant white girls hot?

I was staying with a “friend” for a couple of months a couple of years ago. She was 6 months pregnant when I moved in with her. I knew she wasn’t getting any and her hormones were off the chart. Took about a month of holding back before she made it clear she needed me to give her a good dicking. Which I did...and got a friend in on the action too at some point 😆 But it didn’t really do it for me. I can’t say I found it sexier than being with someone who isn’t pregnant.

I’ve had 5 ******* total. My husband and I have 2 babies together. 1 and 2. So I was pregnant for a full 2 years basically. Lol
My booty got huge and he loved it and couldn’t keep his hands off me. Hence the 1 year old. He took a ton of pics while I was pregnant. He said pregnant women are hot and sexy. Guys.... does everyone feel that way?
Yes I love that too so sexy

I’ve had 5 ******* total. My husband and I have 2 babies together. 1 and 2. So I was pregnant for a full 2 years basically. Lol
My booty got huge and he loved it and couldn’t keep his hands off me. Hence the 1 year old. He took a ton of pics while I was pregnant. He said pregnant women are hot and sexy. Guys.... does everyone feel that way?
5 *******, 2 are hubby's. Is there a story with the other 3?

I agree with submission52. My perverted ass if at the mall, would sometimes hang outside a maternity store just to see the pregnant women come and go. (now, if I could REALLY see them cum and go, wow!) They are super, super sexy!

I think they do. Both times i decided to get pg They lined up to do the expectant mommy. The first time i informed the guys on my regulars list that the party's would be stopping for a few months because of my condition. I hadn't thought of it but the responses were fast and many. All telling me they wanted in on a party with me while i was with a baby. The dynamics changed after i passed my fourth month, the number was limited to seven. The bigger i got the longer the list of those who wanted to party. I got hotter as i got bigger, not sure if that was normal i only had two friends spoke of doing that. We had three party's a month the last two months. The last just six days before giving berth.
My Dr. was amazed at how easy i dilated with my first baby. Thinking back i could have blown his mind if I'd told him how i did it.
It only took seven weeks after stopping the pills before i tested positive. The word spread and many of those guys acted as excited as my guy the baby daddy. The party's keep me from adding extra weight in the wrong places. My belly and breasts kept expanding to the de-lite of everyone. Based on both of my pregnancies i can say many guys were turned on not off by my big baby bump.

I sure as hell do

Ok...... thank y’all for your responses and comments. I will add a pregnancy album to our profile. Take it easy on me. Lol
I def gained some weight. My booty got huge and my husband loved it! He said it was every black guys dream. 🤷🏼‍♂️
I will say this. I wish I would have listened to him sooner! 😘
Pics to come. Enjoy

I do

The thing with pregnant white women is beyond the physical realm. Course, they develop a great rounder body that makes tehm more fuckable than ever. But it's like having a trip and you can get addicted. 20yrs ago I did a business partner's woman while pregnant and then another milf back in 2017. After them the young one I'm now with. Something in your brain tricks you into believing like you can fill up that big belly. It's nature and women benefit of sex during pregnancy.

i like to see white ladies pregnant from bbc

Hell yes, especially attractive younger white women. I was in cracker barrel one day having lunch and sat next to a young 20 something white girl very pregnant along with similarly aged african immigrant. You could tell they weren't a couple but it wasn't a stretch to notice an awkwardness in him like he was being used or controlled by her sexually and he felt and did look socially out of his element being with her but I also noticed she was happy he was there and he was smiling and attracted to her so I assumed it was his baby and she was just keeping in touch with him for the babys sake .

I got tuned on so quickly seeing them together.

I also get turned on by moms who have mixed families. I know some adopt but always feel like its such a missed opportunity by her whether becasue its not an option with her husband or because she hadn't admitted to herself that she really desires conceiving mixed children naturally and how much of a benefit that is.

Back