Question.... Do guys find pregnant white girls hot?

I’ve had 5 ******* total. My husband and I have 2 babies together. 1 and 2. So I was pregnant for a full 2 years basically. Lol
My booty got huge and he loved it and couldn’t keep his hands off me. Hence the 1 year old. He took a ton of pics while I was pregnant. He said pregnant women are hot and sexy. Guys.... does everyone feel that way?
Yes I find pregnant white women sexy, been trying to meet one and fuck her good

I’ve had 5 ******* total. My husband and I have 2 babies together. 1 and 2. So I was pregnant for a full 2 years basically. Lol
My booty got huge and he loved it and couldn’t keep his hands off me. Hence the 1 year old. He took a ton of pics while I was pregnant. He said pregnant women are hot and sexy. Guys.... does everyone feel that way?
I can't speak for everyone, but I know that I find pregnant women very attractive and so damned sexy. I can get off easily over pictures or vids of pregnant ladies.

But what about when white guys have interractions with pregnant black women? For eg:

On May 19, 1918, a white mob from Brooks County, Georgia, lynched Mary Turner, a Black woman who was eight months pregnant, at Folsom’s Bridge 16 miles north of Valdosta for speaking publicly against the lynching of her husband the day before. The mob bound her feet, hanged her from a tree with her head facing down, threw gasoline on her, and burned the clothes off her body. Mrs. Turner was still alive when the mob took a large butcher’s knife to her abdomen, cutting the unborn baby from her body. When the baby fell from Mary Turner, a member of the mob crushed the crying baby’s head with his foot. The mob then riddled Mrs. Turner’s body with hundreds of bullets, killing her.

Certainly, pregnant women are most hot, at 7 or 8 months, it's the perfect time to invite a huge bbc to marital bed.
The pussies become ready to dilate in preparation for childbirth, the lips and the clitoris become more tactile and sensitive for the deep comings and goings. The natural lubricating fluids become more abundant and facilitate the deep penetrations of giant black cocks. Vagina muscles become more ready for childbirth after successfully swallowing a fat bbc. So, I think that's a great chance to taste the real and crazy orgasms. 😘😘😘
View attachment 4120379
That's hot would love to have seen my friends wife get fucked she would always be popping out of her bikini and flirting g with our other friend she was a huge flirt

Back