Question.... Do guys find pregnant white girls hot?

I’ve had 5 ******* total. My husband and I have 2 babies together. 1 and 2. So I was pregnant for a full 2 years basically. Lol
My booty got huge and he loved it and couldn’t keep his hands off me. Hence the 1 year old. He took a ton of pics while I was pregnant. He said pregnant women are hot and sexy. Guys.... does everyone feel that way?
Yes that's hot

Ok...... thank y’all for your responses and comments. I will add a pregnancy album to our profile. Take it easy on me. Lol
I def gained some weight. My booty got huge and my husband loved it! He said it was every black guys dream. 🤷🏼‍♂️
I will say this. I wish I would have listened to him sooner! 😘
Pics to come. Enjoy
Omg your pregnant pics are extremely sexy 😍 gorgeous lady 😍

I’ve had 5 ******* total. My husband and I have 2 babies together. 1 and 2. So I was pregnant for a full 2 years basically. Lol
My booty got huge and he loved it and couldn’t keep his hands off me. Hence the 1 year old. He took a ton of pics while I was pregnant. He said pregnant women are hot and sexy. Guys.... does everyone feel that way?
Yes :sex:

Certainly, pregnant women are most hot, at 7 or 8 months, it's the perfect time to invite a huge bbc to marital bed.
The pussies become ready to dilate in preparation for childbirth, the lips and the clitoris become more tactile and sensitive for the deep comings and goings. The natural lubricating fluids become more abundant and facilitate the deep penetrations of giant black cocks. Vagina muscles become more ready for childbirth after successfully swallowing a fat bbc. So, I think that's a great chance to taste the real and crazy orgasms. 😘😘😘
View attachment Preggo_Wife_Takes_BB...amster_2.mp4

Last edited:
Certainly, pregnant women are most hot, at 7 or 8 months, it's the perfect time to invite a huge bbc to marital bed.
The pussies become ready to dilate in preparation for childbirth, the lips and the clitoris become more tactile and sensitive for the deep comings and goings. The natural lubricating fluids become more abundant and facilitate the deep penetrations of giant black cocks. Vagina muscles become more ready for childbirth after successfully swallowing a fat bbc. So, I think that's a great chance to taste the real and crazy orgasms. 😘😘😘
View attachment 4120379
Show us more

I think an attractive women becomes more attractive to men bc of how humans are wired. Regardless of race.
I couldn't keep my hands off my ex wife when we were expecting. Strange phenomenon.

Pregnancy is hot and sexy, pussy's wetter in my experience and being an ass man...the boots got huge yes lawd that did it for me

Back