Question: Are you meeting people for sex again?

I haven't. Other than the "essential people" such as housemates, co-workers, and select relatives, I'm laying low until I hear some good news in regards to "flattening the curve". I've been using the time off to make new connections online, purchase some fun kinky toys, and plan some post-pandemic parties.

To each their own but IMHO the risk is not worth the reward right now.

Everyone needs to make their own decisions about risk. It's good to hear some younger people are re-engaging, or never stopped. We're both in the high risk for complications segment, so we're still going to wait a bit as it appears the numbers are going up again.

No definitely not, it is everyone's civic and moral duty to socially distance, even if you don't THINK your not in a high risk category and your "partners" tell you they are covid free, you just cant know, then you spread the virus to someone and so on etc etc,
It's really not rocket science, with patience and a little self control we will combat it.

Yes! I was recently tested for Covid and STDs and came up negative for both and got back to the business of fucking hotwives brian's out. I met a hotwife last month who had never been with a black guy before and fucked her into a new outlook on life and recorded it all for her hubby who was waiting for her to come back home filled with a hot load! 😊
I agree my brother! I got back into the swing of things. Just make sure things are clean 🧼 and if you are feeling sick or have a fever 🤒 keep your ass home. I would ask the person the same before we get together.

Back