Question: Are you meeting people for sex again?

IowaFunCouple

Couple
Real Person
From
IA, US
My husband and I have been having some very serious questions about this in light of Covid-19.

In mid-March, when the CDC really advised everyone to stay home and avoid people as much as possible, we essentially put the brakes on our “extra-curricular” activities as a pre-caution.

We talked to some friends we have in the “swinging” lifestyle and they did the same thing. I’ve personally spoken to many people on B2W that have also put a hold on their adventures.

But now that many areas are loosening restrictions and opening up, are people meeting for NSA sex again? Or are you being very cautious.

We definitely miss the fun and want to re-engage, but we are also wanting to be at least a little responsible. Lol.

But in reality, the pure nature of non-monogamous sex is a risk.

So, I guess I’m just curious where everyone else is at with this situation? Are you meeting for fun sex, or still being extremely cautious?

I'm still staying home, I'm in several high risk categories and catching covid is pretty likely to ******* me so I can't take the risk.

Luckily I'm Canadian so our outbreak wasn't nearly as bad but for the foreseeable future I'm still in isolation.

I'm still staying home, I'm in several high risk categories and catching covid is pretty likely to ******* me so I can't take the risk.

Luckily I'm Canadian so our outbreak wasn't nearly as bad but for the foreseeable future I'm still in isolation.
Ohhh sweetie, BE SAFE N STAY SAFE :blackheart: :blackheart:

Yes! I was recently tested for Covid and STDs and came up negative for both and got back to the business of fucking hotwives brian's out. I met a hotwife last month who had never been with a black guy before and fucked her into a new outlook on life and recorded it all for her hubby who was waiting for her to come back home filled with a hot load! 😊

I am at a risk for it. I have repiratory issues and would likely die if I caught it. I go out very little except when needed. Ive been working out at home and cant wait for the sex that will follow this all. Then again i am looking for a relationship not just some hook up and i have a girl i am interested in sooo different for me.

One good way to ******* time it to get to know each other a bit. I have mostly postponed the plan and talking and knowing couples is a good start for now and plan meeting later when we all are comfortable.

We are definitely talking to more people longer as we get to know them more during the Covid. It's also been about the only way to have anything close to fun is flirting, talking dirty and exchanging pics. Hoping to get out of THAT rut soon, and have some real person-to-person fun.

I have been with of my co-workers several times, she practically ****** me to come give her some chocolate joy. Two other co-workers are in the future after talking with them on zoom after all these meetings. Covid has been good in some ways I guess. Be save everyone.

Back