Queen Of Spades Cruise

A cruise would be awesome if you can arrange it. The drawback is you wont have the whole ship unless you sell it out completely in advance. A place like Hedo 2 is good because most who have been know what's its about but its not the only place like that and you may get better prices from selecting a destination that is exclusively for the group.
Yes, you are right. But you can choose not a very large ship and take it all.

We need our collective vibrations and energy so I can win the lottery this weekend.....lol
If I do, its ON and you heard it hear first, you are all invited. So lets get that winning energy going....lol
We need our collective vibrations and energy so I can win the lottery this weekend.....lol
If I do, its ON and you heard it hear first, you are all invited. So lets get that winning energy going....lol
We will wait for the meeting!

As I have stated in other chats, I have the means to put together charter cruises being that I'm a certified travel agent. Charter meaning it's just us on the boat . 5 days from Miami to Coz. Year 2020. I have other details as well. And we have a layover in coz so we can campout , log cabin, etc...let's talk it out .

VOYAGE ITINERARY
Miami, Florida dep 1800
Key West, Forlida arr 0800 dep 1700
Cozumel arr 1800 overnight
Cozumel dep 1700
At Sea
Miami 0800 arrival arr 0800

azamara-quest.jpg

As I have stated in other chats, I have the means to put together charter cruises being that I'm a certified travel agent. Charter meaning it's just us on the boat . 5 days from Miami to Coz. Year 2020. I have other details as well. And we have a layover in coz so we can campout , log cabin, etc...let's talk it out .

VOYAGE ITINERARY
Miami, Florida dep 1800
Cozumel dep 1700
At Sea

View attachment 1878266

I’m in if this happens

Greetings all. As per my profile. I am indeed a certified travel agent and event expert. I made a post about Coordinating a cool cruise or hot hotel take over . I am privileged to special rates and am able to put group trips together. With that said I found a ship just for us . 1000 folks and below can cruise very comfortably. 7 days from Miami to Cozumel. The itinerary is below . I cut out the middle man so I think you folks will find the rates and amenities unmatched nor rivaled . We are looking at April 2020 . Ample time to be apart.

Day 1 Miami departure 1800
Day 2 Key West 0800-1700
Day 3 Cozumel 1800 (overnight)
Day 4 Cozumel depart 1700
Day 5 At Sea
Day 6 Miami 0800 arrival and disembark

I will create a link which will include everything. Let's talk and make it happen 2020 April is ours!!!View attachment 1857974View attachment 1857975View attachment 1857976

@Just Peeking: It's a long way away, but maybe something for you to look forward to.

For myself, and now that I'm divorced ~ this would be a splenid opportunity to bring my future GF and introduce her to the interracial lifestyle.

VOYAGE ITINERARY
Miami, Florida dep 1800
Cozumel dep 1700
At Sea

View attachment 1878266
it's not interesting. I want to know the details. How much, how many people. How many guys, how many girls?

it's not interesting. I want to know the details. How much, how many people. How many guys, how many girls?

690 guests in 345 stateroomsship1.jpgadlogo_azamara.jpgjammin-catamaran-cruises.jpg

April 5, 2020
Five Nights
VOYAGE ITINERARY
Miami, Florida dep 1800
Cozumel dep 1700
At Sea

All Inclusive Value Comparison

Inclusions/Features:

Azamara

Hotel/Resort

Personalized and award winning service.

YES

All ocean view staterooms/suites – over 70% with private veranda.

YES

Open seating dining for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Dine when, where and with whom you chose.

YES

Gratuities for housekeeping, restaurants, and bar staff included.

YES

Complimentary select spirits, wine, and beer served throughout the vessel and with lunch and dinner. Included are stateroom cabinets with soft drinks, juices, and water restocked daily to guest’s preferences.

YES

Complimentary use of the Cabaret Lounge, Living Room and other venues for presentations and meetings.

YES

Complimentary audio and visual equipment.

YES

Complimentary business break food and beverage.
YES

Complimentary 24-hour room service.
YES

Complimentary in-stateroom channels and DVDs.
YES

Complimentary daily activities and special events.
YES

Complimentary nightly entertainment including stage productions, variety acts, comedians and live musicians.

YES

Complimentary twice daily stateroom service with turndown nightly.
YES

Complimentary Daily Pursuits Program – daily news and activities.
YES

Complimentary health and fitness center, including fitness equipment and exercise and aerobics areas.
YES

Shopping boutiques
YES

24 hour secuirty (security personnel and vessel access is exclusive to documented guests).
YES
Travel experience includes varied countries, cities, cultures.
YES
Maybe

Back