Queen Of Spades Cruise

Booking an entire cruise ship requires large deposits. It's going to require someone with some deep pockets to get this going. The other issue is financial risk. If you book the entire ship and don't sell all the cabins you not only loose the money you paid for the cabin but you also have to cover the losses cruise line expects to make from gambling, drinks, restaurants, and diamonds. There are lots of people who will say they want to go, far fewer send the check. Its not easy to fill 2,000- 5,000 cabins. Cruise ships also come with a lot of rules. We've been on several clothing optional lifestyle cruises. Any sex in public would likely get you thrown off the ship anywhere it happens to be, and their will be restrictions on nudity. It would be far easier to book the group into Hedonism. There is no risk. It's clothing optional, and has a sexual orientation. Then when you outgrow Hedo you can move to a cruise ship.

Don't know about anyone else, but I would be just fine with 100 black guys and 10 couples!
yes I have to agree I doubt this is never going to happen but we would def be interested if it did
and like you 100 bbc to 10 couples would be an ideal ratio

Booking an entire cruise ship requires large deposits. It's going to require someone with some deep pockets to get this going. The other issue is financial risk. If you book the entire ship and don't sell all the cabins you not only loose the money you paid for the cabin but you also have to cover the losses cruise line expects to make from gambling, drinks, restaurants, and diamonds. There are lots of people who will say they want to go, far fewer send the check. Its not easy to fill 2,000- 5,000 cabins. Cruise ships also come with a lot of rules. We've been on several clothing optional lifestyle cruises. Any sex in public would likely get you thrown off the ship anywhere it happens to be, and their will be restrictions on nudity. It would be far easier to book the group into Hedonism. There is no risk. It's clothing optional, and has a sexual orientation. Then when you outgrow Hedo you can move to a cruise ship.

Don't know about anyone else, but I would be just fine with 100 black guys and 10 couples!
100 black guys and 10 couples what kind of numbers are these

I don't think we need to sell out an entire ship, we just need to plan on being on the same ship. I think that if 10% of the ship was b2w people it could be a very fun time, just wear your anklets and Qos attire so we know who's who. Count us in if it leaves out of California.

Back